Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

and how the hell would nike have time to sit there and do that without sitting there and making the scuff marks while on foot?

Do yall ever think before you post? lol

I mean they do it with high end jeans and other apparel, why can’t nike? Probably stuff you can’t afford

Also making them in random spots would defeat the purpose, they're there to represent the areas that Nigel scuffs up when he's riding his bike.

To make them "more authentic" you just need to beat them up yourself.

Yea but they already come pre-beat in the exact same spots. I get it, but seems so cheesy to me

Are there online raffles for these? I'm in Wisconsin so it won't be easy for me to cop haha.

it's getting out of hand lol

and more then half the people not even trying to wear

Yep. You would think a shoe like this would be for a small niche of people so there be enough to go around, but no, throw the limited tag on it and it's a wrap. It is what it is.

image0.png

giphy.gif

I have no problem with people with a DS collection, although I'm on the team wear your shoe side. I also can't be a hypocrite about reselling, that's how it is now a days. What really irks my soul are the ones who don't even like sneakers jump in for the limited shoes, whether to resell or even get for themselves so they can be cool like everyone else on social media. I know a couple of dudes this year who came out of no where who were never into sneakers but started getting into OFF WHITE kicks or Jordan 1s. Dudes switching up their style doing a whole wardrobe make over becoming an overnight sneaker head or reseller. No authentic passion or love for shoes, just in it to try to flex like everyone else on IG.

So oneness and sneaker politics both doing the bike thing

Why can’t NY get in on it? My Gt hasn’t been out in years.

Back
Top Bottom