Nigel Sylvester x Jordan IV RM - Fall 2024

Style code for these:
Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan 4 RM SP
Color: Midnight Green/Metallic Platinum-Black-Sail-Dark Smoke Grey-University Red
Style Code: HF4334-300
Release Date: Fall 2023
Price: TBA

I gotta see what RM and SP mean before I get any hopes up.

Honestly its prolly a pass anyway. I've never been into the Collab 4s and other than the OGs I've only really had eyes for cool greys, lightning, and maybe tour yellows.

I gotta see what RM and SP mean before I get any hopes up.

Honestly its prolly a pass anyway. I've never been into the Collab 4s and other than the OGs I've only really had eyes for cool greys, lightning, and maybe tour yellows.
RM? I have no idea

SP? I believe it stands for special projects

This shoe is a modified version of Michael Jordan’s fourth signature shoe, maintaining the Jordan 4’s essence. Still, notable distinctions exist. The upper will sport a unique design, incorporating mesh in various sections and an encompassing cage. The same overlay wraps the toe box, now in a low-top style. Heels display Nike Air branding, while the tongue is adorned with the Flight logo. The midsole and outsole will remain unaltered, preserving the classic heritage.

This wording is so confusing

IMG_3159.PNG

Surprised we haven't seen a SP AJ3 Low.

Those rag-tag pairs pictured above look quite nice as a silhouette. You can see that a Dunk SB tongue been stitched in and the collar just cut-away; wouldn't even be a difficult adaption.

Surprised we haven't seen a SP AJ3 Low.

Those rag-tag pairs pictured above look quite nice as a silhouette. You can see that a Dunk SB tongue been stitched in and the collar just cut-away; wouldn't even be a difficult adaption.
Gonna be honest these would rot on shelves.

Rarely do low new interpretations of lows work well.

Gonna be honest these would rot on shelves.

Rarely do low new interpretations of lows work well.
Yeah, I could understand that TBH.

I'd still buy a pair though.

Suppose as a collab type release Nike could drive hype for a 3 Low.

Back
Top Bottom