Night classes FTL

Damn i love having my classes in the morning and i always try to get them early.
I had to get my math class at 7:35 on T/Th. **** sucks man
laugh.gif
im all chilling at home and then i have to get up go to class and then when i return home there are barely any parking spaces, since i live in apartments.

Damn i love having my classes in the morning and i always try to get them early.
I had to get my math class at 7:35 on T/Th. **** sucks man
laugh.gif
im all chilling at home and then i have to get up go to class and then when i return home there are barely any parking spaces, since i live in apartments.

I had class from 6-8 twice a week once when I was living on campus at my school. Hated it soo much, feel for ya man haha. To make matters worse campus was usually dead when I got out of class on those days.

I had class from 6-8 twice a week once when I was living on campus at my school. Hated it soo much, feel for ya man haha. To make matters worse campus was usually dead when I got out of class on those days.

I have a night class too from 7:15 to 10pm.
The professor usually lets us out 30 to 40 minutes early.
The class is pretty chill too. It's a Computer Art class so it's pretty easy and time passes quickly.

I have a night class too from 7:15 to 10pm.
The professor usually lets us out 30 to 40 minutes early.
The class is pretty chill too. It's a Computer Art class so it's pretty easy and time passes quickly.

Nah, FTW 
pimp.gif
I'm actually awake and able to pay attention, teachers are usually more apathetic making for easier classes, and we get to leave early most of the time since the teacher wants to leave, too. Biggest downside is the quality of females in the classes, though this year's been surprisingly different.

And not being able to eat dinner until like 9:30/10 is pretty rough. Small snacks between classes doesnt cut it.

Nah, FTW 
pimp.gif
I'm actually awake and able to pay attention, teachers are usually more apathetic making for easier classes, and we get to leave early most of the time since the teacher wants to leave, too. Biggest downside is the quality of females in the classes, though this year's been surprisingly different.

And not being able to eat dinner until like 9:30/10 is pretty rough. Small snacks between classes doesnt cut it.

In the fall I had class from 4:30-6:15pm

In the winter(Just finished it yesterday) I had class from 5:30-8pm. It was gross

In the fall I had class from 4:30-6:15pm

In the winter(Just finished it yesterday) I had class from 5:30-8pm. It was gross

at first i thought it would be cool, last semester 6:30-9:30 accounting, no its not. coming home late sucks. going to class at that time sucks too. best times for class= 11AM through 4 PM, those are ideal times.

at first i thought it would be cool, last semester 6:30-9:30 accounting, no its not. coming home late sucks. going to class at that time sucks too. best times for class= 11AM through 4 PM, those are ideal times.

Got home about an hour ago from class. Hate it. 2 classes 630-915. Barley have any time to chill out before I have to go to sleep at back to the 9-5 tomorrow. Really wish my school offered more online classes.

Got home about an hour ago from class. Hate it. 2 classes 630-915. Barley have any time to chill out before I have to go to sleep at back to the 9-5 tomorrow. Really wish my school offered more online classes.

Back
Top Bottom