Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

35F2FCED-94C9-476A-AA8E-2CAD7FFFFAAE.jpeg
F616EEB9-8D65-4C8D-BE25-3E5367375A01.jpeg

Someone on IG claimed these were selling so bad he said no way he’s getting another model

:lol:

If that was the case I’m sure PG and Kyrie wouldn’t have as many models either

Someone on IG claimed these were selling so bad he said no way he’s getting another model

:lol:

If that was the case I’m sure PG and Kyrie wouldn’t have as many models either
That’s clown Ish cuzz they literally just came out and the oranges sold out off the rip basically

That’s clown Ish cuzz they literally just came out and the oranges sold out off the rip basically
Sigs In general aren’t even selling great, does across the board but for a first signature they did great on these IMO

slow sales out the gate mean nothing if that’s even true, plus they’re priced affordably

How can you like tiger and call lebron a bum. Lebrons a mans man bro. No scandals no cheating, does a lot for charity, speaks out for minorities. Looks out for kids

How can you like tiger and call lebron a bum. Lebrons a mans man bro. No scandals no cheating, does a lot for charity, speaks out for minorities. Looks out for kids

Funny how lebron is a bum but the
man's was itching to buy some LeBrons 16s a few weeks ago during that Nike sale.....

Martins have been that price for several days now. I still want that shoe but $165 is still way too much. I'm waiting on a 25% off clearance event now and then I will get them. if they sell out in the mean time oh well.

I have been waiting for this. I immediately tried to add a 9 to my cart and failed. Tried about 70 times. No good. Got a 9.5 instead in Martins

Back
Top Bottom