Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Another conceptual colorway from yours truly...some Berry vibes for the Zoom Freak 1
IMG_20190730_102100_172.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190730_102100_172.jpg
    IMG_20190730_102100_172.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 4
Just peeped this thread

So many dope ID’s

I think I’m just gonna cop the coming to America’s cuz I’m partially color blind and will **** up an ID real quick :lol:|l

Nike doing the usual fake sell out with the grey hoodie or the hypebeasts ate them all up?

I just got the alert 1 hr ago it dropped and they already all sold out.

I hate coming into this thread bc they look so good but don’t work for me performance wise smh.

Some of the ID in here are bonkers!! I may force myself to scoop another pair maybe for just light shoot arounds or even try to swap out the insole. I’m getting desperate lol.

JS”
I hear you, I need some forefoot cushion, kind of thinking the same.

I hate coming into this thread bc they look so good but don’t work for me performance wise smh.

Some of the ID in here are bonkers!! I may force myself to scoop another pair maybe for just light shoot arounds or even try to swap out the insole. I’m getting desperate lol.

JS”

I like how these things look on feet, but these things are dust magnets from personal experience. I've played in these for about a total of 10 hours and it still hasn't "broken-in" in terms of traction. Wonder if it'll be like this forever.

The indoor courts I play on are clean for the most part. Some more clean than others. On a clean court I get decent traction with a wipe here and there. But if the court is slightly dirty, these things will pick up all the dust and I'll start to slide around. I wipe the dust off and it will have picked up a lot of dust again a few minutes in. I switch shoes on the same "dirty" court and the other sneaker is completely fine.

Back
Top Bottom