Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

After last night’s big win I had to finally unDS the soul glo’s
4D1E7088-4EC5-4702-97A0-741B0712947A.jpeg
5580EE4C-4176-4304-A28E-FC4460BAA298.jpeg

trying to break in my pair of rose colorway at work, i went true to size and it feels a bit snug like my pg2 going 1/2 size up. it feels very nimble and light. best part so far is the fact that when i lace it up tight, i don't feel sharp pressure to the top of my foot.

The annoying thing about those Soul Glo's is that Nike is about the only place you can get them. Foot Locker has them but sizes are starting to dry up there. The Coming to America's sat for a while too and the resell is kind of high. I was lucky to eventually get a pair of those right around face value. Don't want the Soul Glo's to dry up and get resold higher waiting on a discount.

The annoying thing about those Soul Glo's is that Nike is about the only place you can get them. Foot Locker has them but sizes are starting to dry up there. The Coming to America's sat for a while too and the resell is kind of high. I was lucky to eventually get a pair of those right around face value. Don't want the Soul Glo's to dry up and get resold higher waiting on a discount.
Buy from nike. If they get discounted buy and return the unworn pair. You have 2 years to return to nike.

Them pants getting copped lmfaooo

I ended up buying the glos yesterday. Looking forward to em :nthat:

these would have been extremely more better cushion wise if they had that layer of cushlon that most sig shoes have these days.

these would have been extremely more better cushion wise if they had that layer of cushlon that most sig shoes have these days.
yeah imagine that kyrie 4 cushion in these? would that work?
anyone replace the insoles with custom orthotics?

yeah imagine that kyrie 4 cushion in these? would that work?
anyone replace the insoles with custom orthotics?

Best I could do is go a full size up and drop the zoom insole in. Better cushion for sure but still a bit tight, I don't think I give em enough time to break in. I probably need to instead of keep switching.

Back
Top Bottom