Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Still not letting me link up 🤷‍♂️...After 2 days reps said they don’t know what the issue is...

Somebody flow your boy a size 12...

Still not letting me link up 🤷‍♂️...After 2 days reps said they don’t know what the issue is...

Somebody flow your boy a size 12...

I have been having issues too. Got me mad as hell. Nike had someone from the app development team email me and I just now responded back after 2 months because this needs to be fixed. It tell me my 2K is linked up but the SNKRS app doesn’t show it. It is really weird.

I lost my first game against the Lakers yesterday (jerks lol); but just beat the Warriors on my next game and it unlocked via SNKRS. Don’t think I’m going to order a pair though. Point being, it connected my 2K and SNKRS account correctly and immediately unlocked on SNKRS
C665A079-A687-446F-A00E-DBF59B7F649F.jpeg

I messed with my account and cleared my cache and cookies and now it is showing up. Pretty weird. I don’t think I am going to buy these either.

If that's the "4," what was the "3?" Blues didn't release.

1 - Orange
2 - Red
3 -
4 - Purple
5 - Teal

I have been having issues too. Got me mad as hell. Nike had someone from the app development team email me and I just now responded back after 2 months because this needs to be fixed. It tell me my 2K is linked up but the SNKRS app doesn’t show it. It is really weird.

The Nike rep that I spoke to let me know that the app will never say that you have successfully linked your 2k account. The “Link Accounts” button will always pop up until you have unlocked the shoes. I had the same issue as everyone else on my iPhone, but when I updated the app and the iOS everything eventually worked. I think the issue was on 2k’s end, since nobody was even receiving the shoes in game. Hopefully they will work out the bugs, since there are supposed to be 5 more shoes releasing as Gamer Exclusives.

I messed with my account and cleared my cache and cookies and now it is showing up. Pretty weird. I don’t think I am going to buy these either.
Would you consider getting me your pair? Im dead serious. Im a 40 year-old who hasnt ayed sticks since college and Id rather not go the resale route if I dont have to

Yeah I hate asking for favors...I'll probably end up getting hosed for some extra cash.

PS3 is collecting dust and the last system I actually played was my original SNES

Still hating this exclusive video game release. I wonder if Nike would ever consider an exclusive release for people who are over 40 and have a full time job. I might be able to cop then

Appreciate this tip! They weren't showing up for me no matter what I did and I tried this and it worked. Just Got 'Em!!!

Still not linking up for me 🤷‍♂️...Tried everything to get it to work too...Oh well, I give up...Just wasn’t meant for me to get them I guess...

Back
Top Bottom