Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Took a few screenshots real quick
EEB1FC3D-90D9-4450-937F-16E6AF394AC1.jpeg
Colors are in rumored future teams?! :nerd:

Milwaukee & La :nerd:

:lol:

Bucks have a long history with Purple....

Giannis has regularly donned the orange as a nod to the hunters in WI and obviously that ties into the Bucks theme.

I'm a homer, I'm not ready to even think about him leaving... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just messing around.

unless....

I wouldnt mind him going anywhere but The Warriors, Celtics or Clippers

Can anybody find the "What The" pair in a size 13 online anywhere? That size has dried up everywhere.

The All Bros pair getting released stateside here at some point?

Also, noticed on StockX there's a pair of "Coming to Americas" with a SPECIAL BOX. This just a ploy or was there actually a special box release out there?

Bucks have a long history with Purple....

Giannis has regularly donned the orange as a nod to the hunters in WI and obviously that ties into the Bucks theme.

I'm a homer, I'm not ready to even think about him leaving... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll never forget where I was, and how mad I felt when I found out the bucks traded my favorite player, Ray Allen, for Gary Payton with a year left on his contract, Desmond Mason, and a sack of potatoes. I hope Giannis stays, I’d have a hard time dealing with that again.

I’ll never forget where I was, and how mad I felt when I found out the bucks traded my favorite player, Ray Allen, for Gary Payton with a year left on his contract, Desmond Mason, and a sack of potatoes. I hope Giannis stays, I’d have a hard time dealing with that again.

If Giannis made the decision, I'd have to be ok with it but if the Bucks did him like they did Ray I would never go to a game again.

I don't foresee that happening with the new ownership.

The All Bros pair getting released stateside here at some point?

Also, noticed on StockX there's a pair of "Coming to Americas" with a SPECIAL BOX. This just a ploy or was there actually a special box release out there?
There was a special box release. It had fake rose pedals in it like the ones they throw at Akeem's feet in the movie.

The medial side saves it. Not a fan of the Why Not Zer0 heel. Looks like it may have more support than the Freak 1 though, that's a plus.

ugh we don't speak of that - almost made me tune out of the NBA for a while I was so upset.

Back
Top Bottom