Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Even though it I’m rocking causal I will get a sz 12. My biggest regrets was getting the kings pride lebron 11 in my exact size. After awhile the shoe is firm on the top of my foot like a a cage. Only time I downsize was the lebron 15 cuz of the battle knit. Every other modern Nike basketball shoe I get a half size up

still not sure why nike continues to put zoom in the heel and nothing in the forefoot. i dont know anyone who plays on their heels and uses their heels to land/push off. we're not bodybuilding/weightlifting in these shoes

first problem is allowing people who have never played basketball to design shoes.

still not sure why nike continues to put zoom in the heel and nothing in the forefoot. i dont know anyone who plays on their heels and uses their heels to land/push off. we're not bodybuilding/weightlifting in these shoes

I was thinking about this and probably it’s because Nike doesn’t want to get product cannibalism. You already have the Kyrie 2 Low which has rectangular heel and forefoot Zoom.

Lebrons have the Max Zoom.

KDs have full length Zoom.

Kyries have forefoot Zoom

PGs have forefoot Zoom

Kobe have used Zoom in different forms.

With the Greek Freak, they are probably trying to be innovative with their cheapness.

You double stack the Zoom and it will give most consumers the try on comfort they desire vs 2 separate rectangular Zoom bags in the heel and forefoot.

Someone mentioned that we’re getting a MVP color

These should be his mvp shoe imo.
4DB5131F-082C-4375-B485-4174052A13F3.jpeg

Man what's going on with this release? First both colors were on SNS, then now they're both removed. It's not on Nike's release calendar or any of the Footsites calendar.

Man what's going on with this release? First both colors were on SNS, then now they're both removed. It's not on Nike's release calendar or any of the Footsites calendar.

I swear it’s like they weren’t ready to release the shoe yet. Poor materials, zero promotion, maybe/maybe not on a release Saturday. Nike is doing the MVP dirty in a huge way.

Seeing how Giannis loves Kobes and Nike clearly has no idea what the **** to do with that line either, they should have had Giannis as the successor for that product line. Could have done “AG” instead of AD, and focused on making those the ultimate low tops. Beats cheap material Freaks and Kobe’s that the man would have never worn in game himself.

Back
Top Bottom