Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Shorts are TUFF!

Not sure about the shoes tho. Those PEs are nice and make the shoes pop and look better. But they just looks stiff as hell.

Playing in compression molded phylon vs injected phylon is night and day. Shoes with compressed phylon like the PG
line straight up hurt my feet during break in period. Where the Kobe AD exodus are comfy and flexible out the box

I’ll have to wait for performance reviews before I’ll cop

I can definitely see ALOT of pro players donning this model in the upcoming season, provided they perform well on court. The fact that they are iD'able out the gate is a major PLUS for this line.

I know I’m always asking a question along these lines but it’s cuzz I have to plan my purchase out ahead of time. Y’all think them shorts will sit for a while, do sig clothes sell out like that

I can see a lot of guys wearing these also in the league. Interesting to me that these and PGs will be super popular and they have low price points. JB should take note.

Yeah these are a go for casual IMO i'm gonna loosen mine up a little tho

Not my pic
65754059_877735565896029_6701876545962032967_n.jpg

Last edited:
Grizz what's the sizing?

I ordered my true size 14, debating whether to pick up a 15 as well.

Some of the colorways in his IG story actually look good

Shoe doesn’t look cheap in therr

In for the black / white pair tomorrow...I’ll hold off on any others until I see the ID options...

Freak hoodie is needed though...

Back
Top Bottom