Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

obviously biased as a Bucks fan but I like the shoe - I love the little personal details throughout. the black pair is too plain for me tho so I'll wait on the orange or coming to America joints

They brought the Hyperchase back?

>D

loved the animations they had for those
HardenHyperchase_original.gif

He has missed more than 9000 shots in his career. He lost almost 300 games. 26 times, He’s been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. He failed over and over and over again in his life. And that is why He succeeded.

And yet you own a pair of these.
upload_2019-6-3_19-2-45.jpeg

upload_2019-6-3_19-3-42.gif
:rofl:

38C96A4A-F68C-4EB6-8699-225255673FDE.png
These are catching fire on Instagram and reddit. And not in a good way. I honestly just feel like the upper needed to be higher and have more texture and layers. Honestly that’s just common sense. A bulky sole should be balanced with a higher upper in terms of looks and maybe even performance. I feel like in terms of looks an upper similar to the hyperdunks 2016 would have made it look decently better. I know it’s a bad edit but you know what I mean.

38C96A4A-F68C-4EB6-8699-225255673FDE.png
These are catching fire on Instagram and reddit. And not in a good way. I honestly just feel like the upper needed to be higher and have more texture and layers. Honestly that’s just common sense. A bulky sole should be balanced with a higher upper in terms of looks and maybe even performance. I feel like in terms of looks an upper similar to the hyperdunks 2016 would have made it look decently better. I know it’s a bad edit but you know what I mean.
Your burning my eyes.
Put that in a spoiler.

I like the first leak better. Too much white on this one. Will wait for iD perhaps

What is there to ID though :lol:
Shoe looks like there's only 4 major elements you can customize :lol:

1) Upper - which is just one color
2) Swoosh
3) Midsole surrounding the Swoosh
4) Outsole

What is there exactly to ID :lol:
Shoe looks like there's only 4 major elements you can customize :lol:

1) Upper - which is just one color
2) Swoosh
3) Midsole surrounding the Swoosh
4) Outsole

Black upper and yellow outsole is all I need :lol:

Black upper and yellow outsole is all I need :lol:

LMAO. Usually there are multiple elements to ID on the upper. There's only like 1 piece throughout the upper of the GF1s.

I think the drops are gonna come down to what kinda crazy pattern piece they can put across the entire upper - like those Coming to America GF1s.

Can’t wait for the official release pics and the tech specs. I’m excited for these especially the leaked orange/blueish colorway.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom