Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Soul Glo? Ill pay resell on those. Copped. Giannis is the new king. Shoe was flames already.

Greek colorway is so clean :nthat:
Looks like a completely different material for the upper also. Not a fan of that patent leather tongue though :smh:

6DB55388-BE37-4129-9C66-DB272652F56F.jpeg
7AA0B173-5ACD-47AD-87E4-D0D3B19D845C.jpeg

Slight updated to last one I thought I had right lol. Forefoot lacing system now uses alternating colors (Blue Lateral / Gold Medial) and the GA pattern changed a bit. Still like my last one but it was off. I was close on my guess. The one Giannis had in hand might have been a sample! Had to be I assume.

That alphabet shoe is dope and i need that patchy looking freak hoodie even tho someone said the quality was trash

Does anyone have any idea if their is going to be an exclusive at the Nike pop up shop at the mvp celebration at Fiserv today?

I think the pair in the post is a replica (the previous post is a replica and he's known to post replicas on his IG lol. Unless it's a GS pair. The shape looks off and the stitching around the lace holes are puffed out a little (looking at my black pair it's flushed). Maybe why the lace strap on the front are different from the pair Giannis is holding.

I honestly haven’t seen a colorway I disliked yet. Although I think the price point is a little high for the lack of tech, I’m impressed with the performance and look of the shoe and I HATED the first pix like everyone else.

I think the pair in the post is a replica (the previous post is a replica and he's known to post replicas on his IG lol. Unless it's a GS pair. The shape looks off and the stitching around the lace holes are puffed out a little (looking at my black pair it's flushed). Maybe why the lace strap on the front are different from the pair Giannis is holding.
This was my assumption

Back
Top Bottom