Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I am undecided now also hahaha.

I think I got caught in all they hype. Dope concept, Dope shoe, but Athens is better to me and the Soul Glow

I am undecided now also hahaha.

I think I got caught in all they hype. Dope concept, Dope shoe, but Athens is better to me and the Soul Glow
Me too bro. Don’t need another all royal blue shoe either tho. Plus I told myself I’m only copping one shoe a month. I’m getting 2 of the spongebob kyries next month so unless my mind suddenly sways think ima pass with uncertainty. Def wanna grab soul glows and probably one More pair to make 3 before it’s over

Me when i pull up on rd
tumblr_mogq4ecgy61r9fxszo1_400.gif

Those Coming to America's will be copped. The hat, too. If the Soul Glo's drop, they're copped, too. I want the Athens joints, but I might just take that L and chill. IDK. I know I have to cop the BRED 11s and I don't want to see what these LeBron 17s are looking like. Its too much. SMH.

Stashes are usually at random locations which I pertain to the drop. If I were to guess I say queens and probably the location where the barbershop was or where the restaurant where they worked.

Back
Top Bottom