Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Beats05

^Thanks for that. I would have preferred cranberry to be honest. More money for other stuff I suppose.

I kinda agree... the darker red is just a little more subtle and refined i think.  Plus not too many shoes in a dark red these days.
co-sign.

I came across these on google searching for Flight & Foamposite PE's and saw these...NOT MY PICS!

6c235282e2e692a22d6140e2d5078bfd02ec5e2.jpg

Red 1/2 Cents
ab3153ee9a294fdfeb59e9fbe6bbbbcb920d1f4.jpg

Purple 1/2 Cent
d8e35e63edf8936d2f64468cd7de1ecbca131e9.jpg

pimp.gif
I like both of them but the purple 1/2 looks
smokin.gif
...I notice the soles don't look clear or i could be wrong...looks like the same soles from the sliver 1/2 cents from what I see on the pics.

airpito7 - i think those are customized silver 1/2 cents.
shoestrings of both the reds and the purples are off. also, the shiny 1 cent on the ankle, upper lace hole cover colors, ankle pull tab, interior air bubble color, and (as you stated) the soles area all from the silver 1/2 cents

bigj505 good looking out man...i thought these were it..lol...whoever customized those did a awesome job...still looks close to them.

i got my wish...those cranberries are hot trash...all pics surfaced for em.

eggplants ftw

im dissapointed i liked the cranberry color alot.. damn.. but ill pass on the varsity reds.. the ggplants.. i can skip on those . the eggplant foams are enough for me... dang i really hope they make them cranberry.. i think the would of been sick with a khaki peacoat or charcoal grey

Back
Top Bottom