Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

seen these at true today.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

anyone got info for oregon.... probably not.. .home of nike dont mean @!@%
I feel bad .. yall really dont get anything ??? I always see ppl hating on Oregon ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

anyone got info for oregon.... probably not.. .home of nike dont mean @!@%
I feel bad .. yall really dont get anything ??? I always see ppl hating on Oregon ....

lifted use to be cool til it shut down.. i think that they were hooking to many people up... so the people that went to get shoes just stop going cuz theywere none left... we really dont have too many urban accounts or (no at all that i know of.) footaction gets a few things but none of the really good stuff...i just dont see how the home of nike dont get most or more of the limited stuff... we didnt even get the white/red XIII's... neon am95's... justatleast put them at niketown in downtown portland... i know we are not as big of a city like new york and la but damn... ok my vent is over
laugh.gif
.. i still need a size 11 in the am1's

For those who still haven't copped- hit me up.....I had 18 pair of each. Now, I got about 10 each. Those who got invoices already, your pairs are shippingtoday!!(before release...shhhh). Happy Hunting!!! [email protected]

Later

^^^ Good looking out ... even tho I am not near those 2 cities its good to see the help .... " phone orders "

Originally Posted by tmac fan84

Originally Posted by Rapido27

For you people in Atlanta, these will be releasing at Wish this saturday. (It says they accept phone orders)

http://wishatl.blogspot.com/2008/07/nike-112-clark-kent-pack-at-wish-712.html

thx for the info....I just called and the guy I spoke with isn't sure if they are taking phone orders on the pack yet. He told me to call back in about an hour or two. I will post when I find out whats what.
.... and the info is ......

My spot isn't getting them. Had no idea what I was talking about even after I showed him the pictures. I have some stuff to do today. If I miss out onthese tomorrow I'm not paying reseller for them.

Back
Top Bottom