Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by str8fromvallejo

will these be out in the bay area?

I know HUF and True Sole will have them.

Shiehks on Market St. and Darkside (Formerly Nort) should get them but don't quote me on that.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

FYI- These will have the same allocation as the Bobbito AF1 Mac & Cheese/Beef & Broccoli. Go to the same place you purchased them and you'll find the 112 Pack this Saturday.

smile.gif
yesss, thanks alot.

Looks like I'm stuck unless the guy I rapped to on here can get my 2 sizes for me. If not, I'm S.O.L. ala the Mac N Cheese Bobbitos

Looks like I'm stuck unless the guy I rapped to on here can get my 2 sizes for me. If not, I'm S.O.L. ala the Mac N Cheese Bobbitos

Good thing im off this weekend .. hope i can come thru and find a pair for sure in the BAY AREA ... if not
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

for all those that needs a hook-up on this, hit my e-mail [email protected]. I can get ALL 3 shoes in this pack!!! Don't know the size allocationon these yet. Just got them TODAY!!! Fellow NT'ers this one's for you!!! Happy Hunting!!!

woah. those trainers got 3m?
the pics didn't show that and wow it looks done like greenbeans or og 5 tongues..

which stores besides vinnies is getting these in nyc? goliath,ntny, traning camp, transit????

^^ I could've sworn wthn got the mac & cheeses and the beef & brocs so I would check with them

NYC? I thought it was a BK release. I'm going to have to look out for these on Saturday at my local spot then downtown.

Any info on the BAY AREA yet ... let us know ... looking for a size 12 in them Air Max 1's .. any info would help . thank you NT .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Any info on the BAY AREA yet ... let us know ... looking for a size 12 in them Air Max 1's .. any info would help . thank you NT .

J, I'm sure Huf on Sutter is getting them and maybe Darkside. Not sure about TrueSole. I'll give them a call later!

Hit me up on my cell bro!

P

Back
Top Bottom