Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

why is it called the 112 pack?
to represent brooklyn

every zip code in brooklyn begins with 112

for example where i live in brooklyn is 11220

get it now?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
Well, I guess you are right, it was reaching to say they remind me of the Dave White air maxes. After you pointed this out I took a second lookat the shoes and they no longer remind me of the Dave Whites, but come to find out, they are virtually identical to the Dave Whites minus the elephant printand 3M.

Good Call!!!

Damn, does ANYONE out there have info as to when the release date is?
C'mon people!!!!!!!
peace

AT1's had better make it North of the border.....
eek.gif

my brother waited in line for those at vinnie styles they look so fresh i wish i had a pair i am so jealous

Just came from my local Sneaker Villa and they aint got em in. Any info about this release????

^^^^Yea I kno somebody has more info than that, cause that's next week. I aint tryna walk in and be like "Surprise, we have em in but we sold out ofya size" or if my area even gettin em. I mean, I did buy a fitted to match em today.
laugh.gif

Yeah i'm waitin as well..i hope they drop when i'm in NYC this fourth of july weekend

from what ive heard, vinnies styles will be the first store to start selling them, i will update as soon as i hear the word.
edit-
2 words- Mid July

Good looks on that info Bklyn style. Do u kno if Vinnies is gon have em on they website? Might add suttin to their collection of footwear on there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom