Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by ny kickz

There are 1000 pairs of each shoe . Got this from a very good source. Believe dat! Watch these shoes sky rocket.

sz 10.5 am1 for sale get at me if anyone is interested get at me.

Just gave resellers incentive to raise prices. Did Vinnie's sell these on Saturday?

No vinnies nerver got em in . I stoped by at 10:45 and spoke to one of the owners on the phone

Originally Posted by ny kickz

No vinnies nerver got em in . I stoped by at 10:45 and spoke to one of the owners on the phone

Wow. What the hell happened in Brooklyn? I'm not one to complain about Nike releasing products because they always have me coming back but how did thishappen?

-No stores downtown got them

-High profile stores in BK didn't get them.

tired.gif

ebay has a few. lol@ the prices. i dont know what it is. $550 is reserved for the OGs with boxes in DS condition. or the gameworn stuff. not this sort ofstuff.. Limited is where its at i guess. regardless of what it is

seriously this clark kent dude is a fraud. he talks about he just wanted everyone to love the shoes. how much he loves the shoe game and is trying to bring itback and make it fun. then dude doesnt even get the shoes to his own borough. he doesnt get the shes to the people who actually love the shoes and want to wearthem. he gets them to the scum of the shoe game, the resellers. i live in brookyln and couldnt get my hands on these $#+%!. meanwhile some !%!#@ in californiagot 6 pairs of them selling them for 400 a piece. youre a $%!%!@# fraud clark

Originally Posted by af1junky

seriously this clark kent dude is a fraud. he talks about he just wanted everyone to love the shoes. how much he loves the shoe game and is trying to bring it back and make it fun. then dude doesnt even get the shoes to his own borough. i live in brookyln and couldnt get my hands on these $#+%!. meanwhile some !%!#@ in california got 6 pairs of them selling them for 400 a piece. youre a $%!%!@# fraud clark

I wouldn't call him a fraud mainly because I don't know him personally but seeing how this was supposed to be the 112 pack which is the zip codefor Brooklyn it doesn't make sense that the borough in which it was made for never got any except for the giveaway.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by AsEoP

packers is a ripoff straight up they scratched off the retail price and added there own on release date 160.00 they were suppose to drop for 112.00 its not like kent is getting any retribution out of that and to top it off they have the worst spot for kicks.... how in the hell did they sell all the af1's and there was only 6 people on line waiting? i will never in my life go back there boycott there spot if i want to get rapped i would have went to sneaker room.

$112 is suggested retail price. the store can charge what they want, lucky they didnt tell you $300
laugh.gif

They probably pre-sold all the af1 days prior to release.
LOL @ $625 Bin on Ebay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they would come in drop the money and they would hold the kicks for them, i mean that sucks you had people waiting in line to buy them called a week earlier to see if they were holding it for other's they said no first come first serve, come to that day they sold out with only 6 people in line ???????? another house of hoop scam BS.
I bet most of the people who got to pre-order are the ones who actually support the store and purchase items on a regular basis & know the names of the workers & not someone bitten by the hype.

MAN I WANTED A PAIR AND I KNOW ONE OF THE DUDES THAT WORK THERE AND WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT KNOWING THE DUDES NAME IM THERE SPENDING MY MONEY NOT TO GETTO KNOW THE DUDE OR DO I CARE ABOUT KNOWING ANY OF THEM THATS JUST A SCAM AND YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR AND THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOUSCREW THE LOVE OF THE SHOE GAME UP BUT TO EACH IT'S OWN HAVE FUN RESELLING YOURS. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT'S BEEN FEELING THIS WAY FOR YEARS ALREADY?

AsEoP wrote:
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

AsEoP wrote:
packers is a ripoff straight up they scratched off the retail price and added there own on release date 160.00 they were suppose to drop for 112.00 its not like kent is getting any retribution out of that and to top it off they have the worst spot for kicks.... how in the hell did they sell all the af1's and there was only 6 people on line waiting? i will never in my life go back there boycott there spot if i want to get rapped i would have went to sneaker room.

$112 is suggested retail price. the store can charge what they want, lucky they didnt tell you $300
laugh.gif

They probably pre-sold all the af1 days prior to release.
LOL @ $625 Bin on Ebay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they would come in drop the money and they would hold the kicks for them, i mean that sucks you had people waiting in line to buy them called a week earlier to see if they were holding it for other's they said no first come first serve, come to that day they sold out with only 6 people in line ???????? another house of hoop scam BS.
I bet most of the people who got to pre-order are the ones who actually support the store and purchase items on a regular basis & know the names of the workers & not someone bitten by the hype.

MAN I WANTED A PAIR AND I KNOW ONE OF THE DUDES THAT WORK THERE AND WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT KNOWING THE DUDES NAME IM THERE SPENDING MY MONEY NOT TO GET TO KNOW THE DUDE OR DO I CARE ABOUT KNOWING ANY OF THEM THATS JUST A SCAM AND YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR AND THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCREW THE LOVE OF THE SHOE GAME UP BUT TO EACH IT'S OWN HAVE FUN RESELLING YOURS. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT'S BEEN FEELING THIS WAY FOR YEARS ALREADY?

OH JESUS CHRIST CAN WE STOP WITH THIS " LOVE OF THE SHOE GAME CRAP" ALREADY

SO PEOPLE RESELL AND PEOPLE GET TO KNOW THE WORKERS OF THE STORES and the workers sell what they want to whoever they want IN YOUR TOWN,COUNTRY,STATE. SOLARSYSTEM

THIS IS A VERY SELFISH HOBBY IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS "GAME" WORKS BY NOW AND ITS BEEN THE SAME LOVE OF THE GAME BULL**** FOR THE PAST 5 TO 6YEARS GET A NEW HOBBY OR START COLLECTING STAMPS

Socal heads, these also did drop at The Attic in Buena Park & San Diego.
We only and always only charge retail price which was $112 on this pack, so definitely hit us up if you guys
are looking for a socal shop next time.

www.attic2zoo.com

DJ Clark Kent was one of the chillest dudes. I met him on saturday at Michael K, after I waited up at Niketown NYC to cop the AF1s. He just strolled upcarrying tees for the employees, no entourage, no nothing. He did a chill meet and greet, signed stuff and basically chatted it up with us customers. Honestlyone of the nicest guys out there:

a1b36d451dbee1a5400c7dfd738cd791b1161944.pjpg

333365601a5be1194a747d837930d509b6c787d4.pjpg

40e26fa14be9b4b477c74eda9f89a07e7faba647.pjpg

1dc366311f54eb41462a73107874d99b52033597.pjpg

9d32604115e424bd7f375ad4761823eb58cc94ef.pjpg

e9b363731f49eb114c6370847056d313ff679af9.pjpg

0973698d1e34ebba458b77b17f96d29803e38fb1.pjpg

ec42620149e3545c7f77add19cfc25f127453f44.pjpg

Originally Posted by steveshuz

^^^^^I was able to get the AF1 and AM1 from UNDFTD. However, you told the truth on those L.A. spots: Sheikh's and Neo39 are the most disgusting and corrupt shoe stores in L.A. The last time I shopped at Neo39, I bought the AF1 Mr. Cartoon/Mexico's. As the cashier rang them up, the owner raised the price by $10 right in my face
mad.gif
. I bought them anyway but vowed never to shop there again and I have not.

Blends has always been one of my favorites but I'm surprised Millineum received the pack!
tongue.gif

Last time I was at Neo39 was for the Mr. Cartoon release in '05.

I get there early Saturday morning with another NTer, and he asks for a pair in his size...

Cashier says they're completely sold out.

Now how is he gonna say that with a completely straight face, when there were 30+ pairs stacked up on the counter behind him?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

damn clark kent just ruined your shoes...

He really didn't want to sign the kicks, only the box. But most of us in line wanted him to sign the sneakers, so he did.

clark kent signing autographs writing bk all day when he up in soho and didnt even get his shoes to brooklyn. HES A FRAUD.

Originally Posted by af1junky

clark kent signing autographs writing bk all day when he up in soho and didnt even get his shoes to brooklyn. HES A FRAUD.

Call the man a fraud when it's not even his decision where these drop. Even know it is a collab, these are still a Nike release. Nike decides to whomthey give their shoes out to and how many pairs etc. Blame Nike if you are gonna blame anyone.

y'all just bitter...why would you call Clark Kent a fraud??? he's the REASON behind these shoes!

i was only able to grab one pair myself but i aint mad at all...that's the way the shoe-game is nowadays...just move on to the next release.

Back
Top Bottom