Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

^^ Michael K was charging $150 for the AF1 & AM1 and charging $125 for the Trainers. Luckily I got mine at NTNY for $112, then just took them down toMicheal K for Kent to sign.

i called niketown on friday and they said they were handing out bracelets right then and there. so people were waiting over night to get those

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

damn clark kent just ruined your shoes...

He really didn't want to sign the kicks, only the box. But most of us in line wanted him to sign the sneakers, so he did.
do you get more on the resell?
laugh.gif
just wondering.

he probably knew what was up.

honestly ive spoken to clark kent like 2 times before in FCNY

he is a nice guy i admit

but the next time i see him

imma tell him that NOT releasing the 112 pack in brooklyn after designing them as an ode to brooklyn and on top of that signing shoes and claiming "bk allday" is total %!*%#@!* and disgraceful

i dont even care about resellers the shoe game is just that a game it is what it is cant be mad over sumthin anyone else would do if they could aswell

but this shoe not being available in ANY brooklyn stores is total %!*%#@!*

how do you put out a brooklyn pack and only sell it in manhattan??

fact is clark kent clearly had influence on nike enough to design a set of shoes and he obviously knew what stores would be recieving them

so to make a shoe(s) dedicated to brooklyn and then not having them for sale in brooklyn and reppin "bk all day" at a soho signing

is fraudulent

if clark reps bk all day he should have done a signing at a BK store on release day and have it available in BK stores

AsEoP wrote:MAN I WANTED A PAIR AND I KNOW ONE OF THE DUDES THAT WORK THERE AND WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT KNOWING THE DUDES NAME IM THERE SPENDING MY MONEY NOT TO GET TO KNOW THE DUDE OR DO I CARE ABOUT KNOWING ANY OF THEM THATS JUST A SCAM AND YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR AND THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCREW THE LOVE OF THE SHOE GAME UP BUT TO EACH IT'S OWN HAVE FUN RESELLING YOURS. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT'S BEEN FEELING THIS WAY FOR YEARS ALREADY?
WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT KNOWING THE DUDES NAME IM THERE SPENDING MY MONEY NOT TO GET TO KNOW THE DUDE

This is why you didn't get yourself a pair!
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR

This has been going on for a long time in NYC, the shoe game up here is shady. Its happened to me with the black laser iv's & ive smartened upsince, maybe its your turn to do the same.
THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCREW THE LOVE OF THE SHOE GAME UP

160 dealt with this one.
laugh.gif

HAVE FUN RESELLING YOURS.

I actually tried to purchase pairs for a couple of nters who flaked on me.
So what am i supposed to do with the pairs?

If you look through the thread all i ever posted was spots that were selling the shoes, and inventory updates, i never even mentioned that i had pairs tosell besides my sig. & people that i pm'ed

But you wouldn't have noticed that due to your high sodium diet.
smh.gif

salt_shaker2.jpg

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

I can understand the frustration if the shoes didn't make it to BK, but I don't think that warrants calling dude a "fraud" in any way.

He got the design the shoes. I don't think he had that much of a hand in Nike allocation of them. I'm guessing that the giveaway of FREE pairspreviously was an attempt to make sure BK got some.

^^^ Thats what I think .. BK had a chance to get them for FREE .. or maybe in a few days they get their shipment , just late ???

i thought kent said he wanted to make these shoes available to those that wanted them....what happened to that?

He did make them available to those who wanted them, If it was tier-0 the lines would look like the videos down below.

Enh...I sense a lot of crying & mis-directed anger @ Clark Kent for no good reason
laugh.gif
. If every head in the game respects dude, to sit here &disrespect him is sorta lame.

If you didn't get a pair, it's prolly just like any other shoe you couldn't get - you weren't in a position to cop it for whatever reason.It's not like you can't go other routes (ebay, other NTers, etc.) to score a pair now.

What I'd like to hope is, like Bobitto, Nike will give Clark more chances to design & therefore we get more equally as dope shoes in the future.

Update, called a few shops that claimed they are definitely getting in pairs, Check your Spots!!!! If not today check them tomorrow! (especially in BKLYN)
Stay Tuned!

Well the DMV got treated dirtly on this release.
smh.gif

Cmonwealt, Major, Gentei, Sportsmart and another popular shop all said NO!!!!
imma keep checkin all week tho.

Just a head's up, if your local shop didn't get them by now, they aren't getting them at all. The shipment started last Monday and every storereceived theirs the same day, Thursday of last week. There will be no restocks, and no late ships. Also, the reason all your favorite shops didn't get themis because this was an Urban Edge drop, not Tier 0. There are around 300-500 of each shoe, based on the allocations (which was the same for EVERY store thatdid get them, including Niketown NY) and the amount of shops that got them. For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit actinglike you know.

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Just a head's up, if your local shop didn't get them by now, they aren't getting them at all. The shipment started last Monday and every store received theirs the same day, Thursday of last week. There will be no restocks, and no late ships. Also, the reason all your favorite shops didn't get them is because this was an Urban Edge drop, not Tier 0. There are around 300-500 of each shoe, based on the allocations (which was the same for EVERY store that did get them, including Niketown NY) and the amount of shops that got them. For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit acting like you know.

for some reason i feel like this was directed at me, so ill address it.
The shipment started last Monday and every store received theirs the same day, Thursday of last week

So why was a store in harlem selling them since last week monday?
the reason all your favorite shops didn't get them is because this was an Urban Edge drop

Not all urban edge stores got a shipment. There are urban edge stores in bklyn that were told that they are getting a shipment & didnt, thats why i saidkeep your eyes open.
ive spoken to managers & store owners of urban edge stores who knew exactly what shoe i was talking about.
For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit acting like you know.
maybe you should take your own advice before trying to be mr know-it-all.

Guess who just got a phone call from a urban edge store stating they just got their shipment???????????????????????
posting pics in about 2hrs!!

300-500 pairs? Wow. Just to give people some perspective on who to believe: check eBay. People who are saying these things are extremely limited have multiplepairs up on eBay right now for ridiculous prices. xgumsolesx had a few pairs up for $520+ initially, but dropped his prices to $370 recently. I'm notsaying people here are blatantly lying to try to make a buck, but it would not be the first time a total lack of business ethics has shown itself in the shoereselling scam.

Back
Top Bottom