Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Guess who just got a phone call from a urban edge store stating they just got their shipment???????????????????????
posting pics in about 2hrs!!
Holla at me asap

Guess who just got a phone call from a urban edge store stating they just got their shipment???????????????????????
i sent u a message because i dont want resellers goin and raping the place so get back to me and the dude above me

and dudes are already paying reseller prices on ebay
smh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160260827954&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180264605184&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

and dudes are already paying reseller prices on ebay
smh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160260827954&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180264605184&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

smh at people sometimes. atleast the am1 seemed to be the most hyped cuz im looking to get the trainers

the am1 has suddenly grown on me. if bklyn provides the help with where these are releasing I'd be grateful but other than that i'm fine with thetrainers.
too me they look better with black laces. They aren't like the am95 cf's to have bright laces like that.

Hi all,

don't usually post, but my friend did not come thru with the shoes in NY over the weekend. I am in Maryland and no one has any clue where I can place aphone order for these shoes or even know where in NY they still have these available. someone please help me out.

I called NTNY on thursday and asked them about the shoes and they told me they will open at 10am. it's messed up that they ended up selling these at 730in the morning. my friend was in line to buy the stupid iPhone at that time.

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Just a head's up, if your local shop didn't get them by now, they aren't getting them at all. The shipment started last Monday and every store received theirs the same day, Thursday of last week. There will be no restocks, and no late ships. Also, the reason all your favorite shops didn't get them is because this was an Urban Edge drop, not Tier 0. There are around 300-500 of each shoe, based on the allocations (which was the same for EVERY store that did get them, including Niketown NY) and the amount of shops that got them. For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit acting like you know.

for some reason i feel like this was directed at me, so ill address it.
The shipment started last Monday and every store received theirs the same day, Thursday of last week

So why was a store in harlem selling them since last week monday?
the reason all your favorite shops didn't get them is because this was an Urban Edge drop

Not all urban edge stores got a shipment. There are urban edge stores in bklyn that were told that they are getting a shipment & didnt, thats why i said keep your eyes open.
ive spoken to managers & store owners of urban edge stores who knew exactly what shoe i was talking about.
For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit acting like you know.
maybe you should take your own advice before trying to be mr know-it-all.

i really was gonna buy the fsr but the store i purchased from wanted $150
so i keept it light, since i dont wanna post a stockroom pic. your gonna have to settle for this!
hx83lt.jpg

Gumsole i think you were wrong buddy!
For real, you guys need to get your info straight before posting, and quit acting like you know.
For those asking me where my spot is, i answered your pm's (most of you)

Def wasn't a TIER 0 release tho, for bay area heads, it would've been DARKSIDE & HUF that would've gotten them. BUT, both stores didn'tcarry them. Only spot that did have them was TRUE. Shiekhs "was" the other spot, BUT they told most people that they never received them and theirshipment was sent somewhere else. The release was an URBAN EDGE, which is def a diff acct from a Tier 0.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Shiekhs "was" the other spot, BUT they told most people that they never received them and their shipment was sent somewhere else.
So are you saying that Shieks SF DID SO get their shipment and they were telling everyone that they DIDNT get them ???

No disrespect, but all pm's asking me where my spot is will be ignored. i told the spot to 5 people who messaged me before i left, i told the first 5people after i copped, That's it fellas.

i cant believe what this turned into. really wasnt even that serious. i wanted the air max shoe from the pack,and still do if i could get it easily. however,the shenanigans thats going on with the ebay prices and everything is just plain laughable. people need to get there mind right, the AM from this pack in nowhere near, and i mean NO WHERE near as nice a shoes as the Atmos AM from last year, but you could get that shoe pretty damn easy if you tried for about 200shipped or so. Funnier then that, is the fact that people are trying to sell this 112 AM for more then a pair of the 1st Atmos AM, anyone that pays some of theprices i have seen these dudes asking deserve bending over they are getting.

I need the AF1 in 10 and AM1 in 10/10.5

if anyone knows where to cop for retail or around that much please spread the love. Thanks.

On Flight Club the Air Trainer is going from $170 to $350.
The Air Max is at $170 and the AF1s haven't been posted yet.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i cant believe what this turned into. really wasnt even that serious. i wanted the air max shoe from the pack,and still do if i could get it easily. however, the shenanigans thats going on with the ebay prices and everything is just plain laughable. people need to get there mind right, the AM from this pack in no where near, and i mean NO WHERE near as nice a shoes as the Atmos AM from last year, but you could get that shoe pretty damn easy if you tried for about 200 shipped or so. Funnier then that, is the fact that people are trying to sell this 112 AM for more then a pair of the 1st Atmos AM, anyone that pays some of the prices i have seen these dudes asking deserve bending over they are getting.

i can't find a pair of Atmos AM1's for under 300 anywhere!! size 12...anyone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

On Flight Club the Air Trainer is going from $170 to $350.
The Air Max is at $170 and the AF1s haven't been posted yet.

people is crazy. It's all backwards to me though. you have GR basic am90 infareds going for 200-300 bucks, yet some at1 chlorophylls are barely gettingsold at $150-200. Then you have these trainers which have that vibe that they're worth $170 to 550 bucks? noone striving for those OG colorways? does itnot have enough color in them like the am90 infrareds to capture peoples imagination.

i guess its good for me, for now. I get what I like without a true hassle. yet at the end of the day, nike goes by sales. noone is buying this stuff, so itllbe harder and longer before a true retro.... yet theyll be looking at this release, and be like, "we;ve done it again folks. we created that hype off ofarticially low supply, and did work".

i hope someday theres a revolution out there, that the OGs are more sought after than some limited shoes, like the am90 infrareds

IIf any one knows a spot in BK that has the 1's in a size 13 Holla, I aint have no luck yet. Spead love it's the Brooklyn way!!

Back
Top Bottom