Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

any info on other matching tees would be much appreciated.

i've done some searching online and no luck
frown.gif

This pack turned out to be not that bad of release considering all the hype it started with
It's funny how the sneaker game/culture works sometimes.lol
SUPER big THANKS to WISH and NINOBEATZ also

BK Style:

You were right about that store charging 400. They gonna sit like the rest of the stuff they have there.

Still looking for an size 10 AF1, but nothing over $200. Otherwise, I have bigger fish to fry.

i still need the am1 in sz. 10 BADLY, if anyone knows where to get one pm me and how much. also got chili 95s in an 11 for trade lmk

So it's been a little more than a month since the 112 Pack released and prices came down...... just a little bit though. I've been on several websitesthat still have these for sale (Flightclubny, Citysole....) and the prices have remained relatively the same...$225 and up.

I know some of you were complaing that $300 was way too much to pay for a single pair (which I agree) but at what point will you just pull the trigger? Ican't forsee these going anywhere below the $200 mark.

Disclaimer: In no way is this intended to offend or diss any of you. I just want your opinion.

honestly i think that 200-225 is good for these right now because they are still readily available from resellers. once they dry up and the select few who arewilling to spend the 200-250 on them pull the trigger.....it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom