NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i want em, but i ain't paying 160..especially since da white color went on sale so fast.

These will follow soon enough.    Why pay $160 when you can get them for less in a month or 2.

Anyone have info on those wolf grey uptempos? I heard they dropped on the 28th but the only place ive actually seen them are on ebay and osneaker for 220 -.-

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

The blacks are
eek.gif

399207001a.JPG

I got a question about these. Are these true to the OG colorway or was the air pocket red instead of silver???

^if i remember correctly the air unit was also silver. not as bright as these. good thing the heel tab accent is still red

Typically, I would be aggravated because you guys keep quoting those pics, but that colorway is so damn nice, I don't mind it at all.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got them for 93 shipped off of ebay, will be waiting for the black/silver pair and the cool grey pair for a similar price.

Even though these hit outlets, can't pull the trigger.  I just don't think I will wear them anymore.  
ohwell.gif
.  Too many shoes just collecting dust, it will be a shame for these to collect dust too.

The collector inside me will probably cave eventually
laugh.gif

I keep saying to myself,  "How many more black/silver shoes do YOU need."

But the black joints are tough.

I'm with "ninjahood" though -- Never pay retail for a GR these days at urban location. 

I'll be patient and wait for EMP.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I keep saying to myself,  "How many more black/silver shoes do YOU need."

But the black joints are tough.

I'm with "ninjahood" though -- Never pay retail for a GR these days at urban location. 

I'll be patient and wait for EMP.

I paid $130 for the blacks off PYS....not tooo shabby.  I'm sure you can do better though if you wait it out.

Heads up!
happy.gif

NDC has air uptempo '97 Urban Fed or Cranberry for only $72 plus tax (depends where you live), last time I checked still on full-size run...
wink.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

They are @ DTLR for $99 starting on Black Friday ... not sure how long they are on sale though.

Back
Top Bottom