Nike 2010 World Cup Kits

21954sg.jpg

nv759u.jpg

2mg1ncw.jpg

^^^^Nice, I just wish Nike would do an on field authentics like the Black Pack Brazil versions.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Interesting that the kit has a serial number... is it a Code 7 shirt?
I don't think the serial numbers are a Code 7 only feature anymore. It looks like Nike is doing it for all of the new replica kits.

Originally Posted by APlus18

I don't think the serial numbers are a Code 7 only feature anymore. It looks like Nike is doing it for all of the new replica kits.
P, as stated, it's NOT a code 7. the patches/swoosh are sewn and side vents don't have the prominent holes.

StA getting into the WC mood as well. Made in Canada jersey?! I played a little keep in my former team and had a pair Sondico gloves, but the damn palms started to get slippery even during slight humid weather. Ended getting a pair Nike GK Confidence gloves since I started playing full time keep.(nobody wanted to play the position
indifferent.gif
)

387812214.jpg

Wow, I didn't know they actually sold Code 7 kits. I expect close-up comparison photos when it arrives. 
wink.gif

Incidentally, I was checking out the GR kits today... all of them had the serial numbers.  I wonder if its just random, or is it sequential...?

^ ahh. So is the Code 7 crest supposed to be embroidered or pressed (looks pressed up there)? I was looking at this the other day (from the box, so it was only the collar and part of the chest), but I couldn't tell the difference between the Code 7 and GR. The Code 7 I saw had an embroidered crest.  What did I miss?  Something shady with what I saw I guess.

Like the Adidas kits, the on field are pressed, to avoid any chaffing or decrease wind resistance
laugh.gif
when kaka is about to blow through the Spanish armada. Just like Brazil black pack, scope the air holes on the sides on the shirt. The back is ventilated as well. Also, it seems as though the shirt is glued together, to keep the seamless theme.

Yeah, thats what I was expecting too (seamless, pressed crests, vented, lightweight), but I didn't see any of that on the so-called "Code 7" shirts I saw. I guess they wanted to keep the real ones boxed up.

^i would definitely cop the 'samba-robics' tee.

here's a cap from a youtube video the FA put out that has all of the england sizes. check peter crouch's jersey size haha
0c816a54277387cf714c9c790eabe03c16fba404.pjpg
^

does anybody know where to buy the nike replica jerseys
like Brazil's Kaka (10) jersey
or do they have to be customized on Nike I.D

at the soccer shop near me they had a blue kaka an Pele. Usually you can get them customized when you buy them from some places,it just depends. If you need one customized I can try and help out because depending on where you live stores like that Really not prevalent.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by APlus18

P, as stated, it's NOT a code 7. the patches/swoosh are sewn and side vents don't have the prominent holes.

StA getting into the WC mood as well. Made in Canada jersey?! I played a little keep in my former team and had a pair Sondico gloves, but the damn palms started to get slippery even during slight humid weather. Ended getting a pair Nike GK Confidence gloves since I started playing full time keep.(nobody wanted to play the position
indifferent.gif
)

387812214.jpg

Everyone wants to score goals man, not play keep LOL. I haven't met very many people that wanna be van der sar, everyone wants to be ronaldo.

I've always wondered why they don't have tb shoes for soccer.  Most players don't wear cleats that match the uni.  You would think Nike would hook them up.

Back
Top Bottom