NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

Damn... must maintain self-control!  No impulse-buys! 
muawhahaha
laugh.gif

That was at NSW PS7, and they usually never offer any discounts.  But Nike HK has really been clamping down on authorized retailers offering discounts.  In the past, a lot of stores would offer at least 10% (sometimes more), but Nike HK put an end to it last Nov.  I guess it might have been due to the launch of NDC HK.  They didn't want the local discounts to eat into their online sales.  Welp. 

That was at NSW PS7, and they usually never offer any discounts.  But Nike HK has really been clamping down on authorized retailers offering discounts.  In the past, a lot of stores would offer at least 10% (sometimes more), but Nike HK put an end to it last Nov.  I guess it might have been due to the launch of NDC HK.  They didn't want the local discounts to eat into their online sales.  Welp. 
back in the mid 90s before all the shops turned into marathon sports, toronto sports & nike store etc etc

the independant mom & pop shops would gave you 20-30% discount as long you try to extort it from them

best thing to do was to tell them that you are from europe and owns a chinese restaurant

and that you came back to HK for a holiday shopping binge
laugh.gif

it worked well enough for me back then, i got loads of discount with that trick
laugh.gif

they would treat you like a king as soon as they smell the money

Last edited:
Man, those were the days... no resellers, no hype, you could buy what you wanted at reasonable prices... 

All the mom-pop stores here now sell JCPenney models! 

Man, those were the days... no resellers, no hype, you could buy what you wanted at reasonable prices... 

those mom & pops stores were the shiit back in the dayz, they got OG air maxes and OG jordans for days

i remembered when i was there in 99, you still could buy OG AJ6 and AM1 x AM90 hybrids from the early 90s

and they had a ton of AM95 cws, i was in sneaker heaven when i step into those shops
smokin.gif

sneakerstreet in MK was like the sneaker kingdom before all the chain stores took over

those mom & pops stores were the shiit back in the dayz, they got OG air maxes and OG jordans for days
i remembered when i was there in 99, you still could buy OG AJ6 and AM1 x AM90 hybrids from the early 90s
and they had a ton of AM95 cws, i was in sneaker heaven when i step into those shops :smokin
sneakerstreet in MK was like the sneaker kingdom before all the chain stores took over

Please stop with the profanity. There are other ways to communicate your feelings man.

Those nuh 94 retro are awesome!

Yes I know without the biggie bubble but oke, It's the Air Max 94, never been retroed before! Thank you guys for this update

These are nike air max 94 retro for sure. 21 years ago they came out. this are the go purple size tag. you see that they came out about the same date. march/april

Those aren't the 94's. I don't remember what those were called but the box up there says Air Max Lite.

THESE are the Air Max 94's. One of my favorites and I would love a retro, BUT we all know the air units would be tiny and just wouldn't do the shoe justice.

View media item 1264611

I want those. What I want even more though are the air max 2 lite. Hope one day Nike retro's them

View media item 1478143

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom