NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

Those aren't the 94's. I don't remember what those were called but the box up there says Air Max Lite.

THESE are the Air Max 94's. One of my favorites and I would love a retro, BUT we all know the air units would be tiny and just wouldn't do the shoe justice.
These need to retro, I don't care about them other air max 94's. Too bad that air bubble wont be the same. All that $$$ Nike makes and you would think they would fix that...smh

These need to retro, I don't care about them other air max 94's. Too bad that air bubble wont be the same. All that $$$ Nike makes and you would think they would fix that...smh

I've always wanted to see this exact cw on a AM94

it's weird. I guess they released but I haven't seen them on ebay or on feet pics or anything?

I wouldn't have been able to order from them anyways
frown.gif
idk why ndc us is procrastinating
i didnt get a pair either, i think i need to reach out to my HK hook up soon before they are gonna sold out there

Last edited:
The Blues!  Yes!

Thought I missed out on these, but whilst gallivanting around London yesterday with my boy, we discovered some Size? locations (Harrods/Carnaby) and Niketown London were still sitting on pairs (of both OG colorways) in multiple sizes.  My boy copped both and I grabbed the blues from Niketown to complete my set.  And the best part...they're on clearance for £66 at Niketown!

Boom!

BONUS -- together again!

Last edited:
The Blues!  Yes!

Thought I missed out on these, but whilst gallivanting around London yesterday with my boy, we discovered some Size? locations (Harrods/Carnaby) and Niketown London were still sitting on pairs (of both OG colorways) in multiple sizes.  My boy copped both and I grabbed the blues from Niketown to complete my set.  And the best part...they're on clearance for £66 at Niketown!

Boom!

View media item 1634895

View media item 1634896

BONUS -- together again!

View media item 1634959

Scoop me the purples please ;(

Back
Top Bottom