NIKE ACG thread

FWIW
04209B7C-6F95-49FD-8AB2-1FEF34E250D1.jpeg

I think if I were to only purchase ONE AO cw, this would be the one.

Do the Antarktiks fit TTS? And they keep your feet warm? I’m considering the Juniper Fog cw...

Anybody have the cargo shorts or any info on how they fit? (From the summer and upcoming fall line) thanks!

Nice!

I just wanted the tee, shorts, and hat (unfortunately, not on Nike Au), gonna get the beige deschutz and gonna pass on the mocs since I just bought the khaki ones, might buy if they go on sale though! What are you gonna get?
Looking at the shorts and the hat, the shirt collar looks slightly off to me

Which sites besides Feature and SNS are dropping the Deschutz in fusion purple tomorrow?

Deschutz...

If in between sizes...do y'all suggest going up or down? Im a true 11.5 and since they don't make these in half sizes...11 or 12?????

Deschutz...

If in between sizes...do y'all suggest going up or down? Im a true 11.5 and since they don't make these in half sizes...11 or 12?????

Im 7.5 went with 7.

What the actual f???? Fujis sold out in minutes and I missed out on Nike Aus!

Terra Gobes = size 9 (I regret that. Read reviews suggesting I should size up and they are to big. Should have went TTS, which is 8.5)
AOs = size 8.5
Zaherras = size. 8.5

Shoot, depending on the condition/color of your TG’s, I’m down for a trade. I went tts (8.5) and wish I went up a half. I have the black/purple and only worn them once.

Nah, End has higher retail and shipping too. I'll just pass on the Fujis, rage copped the khaki deschutz instead.

They flew in Singapore cause there was a 30% sale which was applicable to all the mt fuji items excluding the sandals and the mocs

I don’t think really even came up. Only the “sold out” part. I was watching and I never saw any sizes load up.

Really? When I got the email that they're available I immediately checked but yeah I saw they're sold out. Maybe they'll restock?

Really? When I got the email that they're available I immediately checked but yeah I saw they're sold out. Maybe they'll restock?

hopefully they will. I’ve noticed they have done that with a few releases recently. Specifically that golf pack for the PGA championship. Went from coming soon to sold out immediately, then later on sizes popped up

More shots of the earthy AO cw via IG

6291A57B-21D1-40AB-87C5-FD16DC94AA16.jpeg

32A3CD00-F7ED-4F64-8564-5B91E7C1246B.jpeg

8C5C7C9E-E2D1-4AF0-98CF-D2BCB1EDD2F8.jpeg

Do the AO and Antarktik essentially have the same cushion set-up? I know the AO has Zoom in the heel, but I’m uncertain about where the Zoom is in the Antarktik...

I know it’s just a name, but the AO’s name should have been Amphibious spelt out... if it’s that’s actually the abbreviation for it lol

More shots of the earthy AO cw via IG

6291A57B-21D1-40AB-87C5-FD16DC94AA16.jpeg

32A3CD00-F7ED-4F64-8564-5B91E7C1246B.jpeg

8C5C7C9E-E2D1-4AF0-98CF-D2BCB1EDD2F8.jpeg

Do the AO and Antarktik essentially have the same cushion set-up? I know the AO has Zoom in the heel, but I’m uncertain about where the Zoom is in the Antarktik...

I know it’s just a name, but the AO’s name should have been Amphibious spelt out... if it’s that’s actually the abbreviation for it lol

I think it’s meant for yelling AAAAAYYYYOOOOOO when you’re on top of a mountain.

Back
Top Bottom