NIKE ACG thread

Do you guys prefer the convertible or the trail pants? The convertibles look really baggy (size down?) and the trail look more TTS?

I have the trail pants they're like TTS for me, those convertible ones look very baggy!

Reactions: TWC
Got the ACG woven cargo pants basically half-off on ebay, are they baggy?

For context, I'm 5'6 and 125 lbs and got a M. I don't mind either way if they are fitted or baggy btw.
nike_acg_woven_cargo_pant_black1_1.jpg

For context, I'm 5'6 and 125 lbs and got a M. I don't mind either way if they are fitted or baggy btw.

Although I don't have this exact model, I'm assuming they'll be on the baggier side for you. It's not bad news but just depends on what you're going for.

For reference, I'm 5'5-5'6, 160 lbs, and I've been going with an S across the board for all cargos. I have FW16, FW17, FW18, SS19 with the FW18's being the baggiest. I could have probably gone down a size, but if that's the look they're going for, I'm with it. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
What's sizing like for the Nike ACG MOC 3.0? I hear they're roomy, but enough to size down?
Not roomy at all IMO. Slightly snug from my experience. For reference I have a bunch of epic reacts, all size 9 that fit me pretty much perfect. My ACG mocs are 9 and I can only wear them with thin socks, where my toes are right at the front. Wish I had sized up .5 on the mocs.

Not roomy at all IMO. Slightly snug from my experience. For reference I have a bunch of epic reacts, all size 9 that fit me pretty much perfect. My ACG mocs are 9 and I can only wear them with thin socks, where my toes are right at the front. Wish I had sized up .5 on the mocs.

Ah shoot. I got the same size as my react 87s and those fit perfect. I'm just hoping the mocs aren't sized like the terra gobes..

You should have gotten an XS or S at most, M would be too big.

What's sizing like for the Nike ACG MOC 3.0? I hear they're roomy, but enough to size down?

TTS for me

Moc 3.0 US7.5
Terra Gobe US8
Zaherra US7.5

Ah shoot. I got the same size as my react 87s and those fit perfect. I'm just hoping the mocs aren't sized like the terra gobes..

My Moc's feel roomier than my Terra Gobes. 9.5 for both. All other Nikes I wear 9.5., but Jordan's I go with 9. Mocs have a rounder toebox, so I can wear whatever socks. Gobes definitely thinner socks. I don't have wide feet either.

I recently grabbed a pair of these in olive size S, but they fit a couple of inches tighter around the waist than I'd like (vs FW19). If you change your mind about yours lmk if you want to cop. Opening up to anyone here too before they hit the bay. New with tags.

Last edited:
Scooped these up at the Clearance Store for $40. I think they'll be my go-to winter slippers lol

Even though they look wide, they're narrow towards the toe area. With that in mind, I went +1/2 size up my regular.
ACG Moc 3.0 - Tie-Dye.png

Great price!!!

Borrowing elements of the Nike NEXT% system, including the carbon fiber plate, aesthetic and Nike React foam for comfort and energy return, the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX is highlighted by a GORE-TEX fabric upper and a bootie design to keep the elements out. With a waffle pattern outsole and multi-directional traction, the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX is built to tackle extremely rocky conditions. Colors featured on the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX mirror terrain-dyed hues and accent function.

1604001991106.png

1604002000161.png

1604002007658.png

1604002091361.png

They topped the Antarktiks with those MFlys! Retail has to be over $200 with that tech and those materials.

Nike is killing it with the ACG line this past year. Really liking the all black. Wonder how the comfort will compare to the Zaherras, which have React but also Zoom Air, but no CF plate. Do I need another pair of ACGs....NOPE.....but I WANT them!

In my opinion they addressed the greatest flaw of the Zaherras, which is dirt getting between the layers in the openings around the laces; these solve that problem!

Those women’s cargos look great. I might have to pick up a pair. The women’s pants seem to fit me great. Ha ha. Not too baggy like the men’s ones.

Back
Top Bottom