NIKE ACG thread

I wear a 10.5 in all Nikes and Jordans, including the Zaherras, and Zaherras are TTS for me, not loose. 10.5 in the Mountains is too snug at the rubber wrap-around on the toe. I mean, maybe it would be OK, however, after 5min of wearing around the house it's not painful or hugely uncomfortable per se, but not comfortable. I'm waiting on my 11.

For you if the Zaherras were VERY loose in your TTS, I'd got TTS for these; going a half size up may be too much. Definitely buy from somewhere that allows free returns if you can.

Thanks pwguy, I'm 10.5 in everything except for the Zaherra's where the 10 fits perfectly. So, if that's the case the 10.5 mountain flys might be good. The only issue for me is that the shops that have my size don't have a good return policy.. and Nike Canada don't have stock anymore; i don't want to miss the boat like I did with the antartiks :frown:

Thanks pwguy, I'm 10.5 in everything except for the Zaherra's where the 10 fits perfectly. So, if that's the case the 10.5 mountain flys might be good. The only issue for me is that the shops that have my size don't have a good return policy.. and Nike Canada don't have stock anymore; i don't want to miss the boat like I did with the antartiks :frown:

Just buy the 10.5 and hope for the best. Worst case is you resell which is probably better than a restocking fee.

This shot makes me want to look for a pair

via IG
DFC8302D-08E0-4924-80F3-3331EBFAB9E8.jpeg

With a heat pressed Swoosh, I’m a bit concerned about it peeling off...

TTS for me. The toe box is pretty roomy for me. They were on sale a few days on NDC for <$80. Now they’re at $103.

Has anyone here taken these new ACG's out hiking? Specifically the AO or Mountain Flys? I currently use Adidas Terrex Ultra Runners (super light) and some columbia boots (good support but heavier). If so, curious how they perform?

Trying to find a shoe that is balanced in between the two. The Adidas are great, but not as much support since they are more trail runners/ultra runners. Seems like Nike advertises the AO as hiking shoes.

xhibition got them for $63 free shipping and no tax
Thanks for the heads up!
Ordered late Monday night and shoes showed up Wednesday morning, xibition with the quick send.

Not sure why I needed these, just loved the look and the idea of a drainage system intrigued me.
Gonna see how they work this summer as my river kayak fishing shoe.

Attachments

• 8EE56CBF-D12E-4F84-A7C7-40054C179D3B.jpeg
    8EE56CBF-D12E-4F84-A7C7-40054C179D3B.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom