NIKE ACG thread

Saw a Yotutube video for Mountain Fly lows and whether they are water resistant or not. They definitely are not. That is a deal breaker for me. Probably will end up with those black and yellow Nasu’s.

Throwback to an older ACG model...

I have been wearing my lunar terra arktos everyday this winter for outside play time/training with my pup and wore them every winter day last year at work too.

They've held up surprisingly well. I did have to put two coats of Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP around mid December, and looking like I'll need to do another treatment with all of the use they've got. These have been pretty solid overall, but would have liked them even more if they were a bit easier to put on.
PXL_20210218_170816421._exported_969_1613668148889.jpg

If you guys bought the deschutz from Nike, just buy them on sale, and ship the newly purchased deachutz back to Nike.

Win some, lose some eh?

Bought both my pairs fron NDC but isn't the return period only 60 days?

At least in the USA, it’s pretty much as far back as they allow, given that the shoes are unworn and with tags/boxes. I’ve returned stuff that was unworn that was 4 - 5 years old (and unworn). My suggestion, would be to buy the $40 deschutz, and when it arrives at your house, then mail back the $40 new deschutz to Nike. They’ll refund you the original $$$ that you paid. I’ll do this somewhat often if I really want a shoe, but don’t want to take the chance of them selling out before I can get them on sale. I still wear the shoe that I originally purchased.

ll even do it on Nike.com purchases. They’ll even tell you to do it in Nike chat if you ask for a price adjustment. They’ll just be like we can’t adjust the price since it’s over 30 days. But I what you can do is order a new one at the discount, and return the original.

At least in the USA, it’s pretty much as far back as they allow, given that the shoes are unworn and with tags/boxes. I’ve returned stuff that was unworn that was 4 - 5 years old (and unworn). My suggestion, would be to buy the $40 deschutz, and when it arrives at your house, then mail back the $40 new deschutz to Nike. They’ll refund you the original $$$ that you paid. I’ll do this somewhat often if I really want a shoe, but don’t want to take the chance of them selling out before I can get them on sale. I still wear the shoe that I originally purchased.

ll even do it on Nike.com purchases. They’ll even tell you to do it in Nike chat if you ask for a price adjustment. They’ll just be like we can’t adjust the price since it’s over 30 days. But I what you can do is order a new one at the discount, and return the original.

Yep... I've done this plenty of times. Just likely won't bother this time to save $40...too much going on currently. For $100+ I wouldn't hesitate.... Heh.

For people with the AOs, when do you find yourself wearing them?

Yep... I've done this plenty of times. Just likely won't bother this time to save $40...too much going on currently. For $100+ I wouldn't hesitate.... Heh.

For people with the AOs, when do you find yourself wearing them?

wore them on a leisure hike not too long ago. No puddles for me to test the drainage system but they were pretty comfortable. a little on the heavy side compared to terra zaherras but not too bad. did a review on them if you're interested.

wore them on a leisure hike not too long ago. No puddles for me to test the drainage system but they were pretty comfortable. a little on the heavy side compared to terra zaherras but not too bad. did a review on them if you're interested.

Thank you! I actually did see your video previously....thanks! Did you find that a lot of dirt got into the mesh on your socks? That's my biggest concern wearing these for dry hiking (or camping)...that would drive me nuts.

Thank you! I actually did see your video previously....thanks! Did you find that a lot of dirt got into the mesh on your socks? That's my biggest concern wearing these for dry hiking (or camping)...that would drive me nuts.
Not too much dirt got in at all, if any. i pulled the bungee down pretty tight though and wore white nike crew socks, but i definitely could see some dirt getting in though depending on how dense the dirt around you is.

Not too much dirt got in at all, if any. i pulled the bungee down pretty tight though and wore white nike crew socks, but i definitely could see some dirt getting in though depending on how dense the dirt around you is.

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about the toe box; isn't that perforated? I thought they were, but it's been in the box for awhile now and I may be mistaken....?

4-5 years old? For real? What a policy! I'm not sure if this will work in Nike Australia, maybe I'll give it a shot I'll see what I can try to return lol.

Back
Top Bottom