NIKE ACG thread

Who bought these? Are they super baggy or just regular baggy? If that makes sense?
acg-smith-summit-cargo-trousers-vX2MsB.jpg

They run big but I wouldn’t say super baggy.

Are these gonna drop on US sites or in store? I’m only seeing these on END and they don’t have a size 13

I don’t have any insider knowledge but I would assume these will be readily available stateside at some point.

Opinions on the Nasu 2 vs Mountain Fly Low for hiking? Will the Nasu sell out on SNKRS?

the ACG bucket hat, is it more a boonie hat or really a bucket hat? On pics it looks wider than a bucket hat but if someone that has it can help...?

the ACG bucket hat, is it more a boonie hat or really a bucket hat? On pics it looks wider than a bucket hat but if someone that has it can help...?

It was more like a boonie hat for me, I ordered size M/L, I had to return it as I was expecting it to be more like a bucket hat.

My first Nasu were the Goretex version so I was reluctant to go 1/2 up due to extra material…felt too loose, especially when descending off a mountain. I decided to go TTS with Nasu 2’s and these fit good! Even though these aren’t goretex, and I’m not sure what internal changes were made but they fixed whatever it was. 5027E73A-13CB-4A49-A3AC-705095133FC3.jpeg

My first Nasu were the Goretex version so I was reluctant to go 1/2 up due to extra material…felt too loose, especially when descending off a mountain. I decided to go TTS with Nasu 2’s and these fit good! Even though these aren’t goretex, and I’m not sure what internal changes were made but they fixed whatever it was. 5027E73A-13CB-4A49-A3AC-705095133FC3.jpeg

Is that the pouch on the left? If so, how do you like it?

Is that the pouch on the left? If so, how do you like it?
Same quality as the Karst pack, and I’ve put mines through the ringer on trails. I haven’t fitted it on yet, but the true test results always comes after the trek. Looking forward putting it to use to where I can keep it up front.

Just became aware what I’m wearing today have loops on the front & the heel and I actually wasn’t even aware about that till I saw those newer Mowabb’s pix… BTW, those Gobes are super comfortable…
ABF421AD-065E-4DB1-95AF-7B37637191D9.jpeg

Just became aware what I’m wearing today have loops on the front & the heel and I actually wasn’t even aware about that till I saw those newer Mowabb’s pix… BTW, those Gobes are super comfortable…
ABF421AD-065E-4DB1-95AF-7B37637191D9.jpeg

Oh yeah these are very comfortable! I think I have 5 pairs of these, bought so many colorways once I realized how comfortable they were!

Back
Top Bottom