NIKE ACG thread

Lol as a someone who doesn't skip leg day as well..the stretch and gusseted crotch makes them very accommodating. But I did size up though for a looser fit.

I got a large. Here are some rough measurements, hopefully this helps!
Waist - 15.5"
Rise - 11.5"
Thigh - 12.5"
Inseam - 29"
Leg opening - 7.5"
Thanks dude!!! This definitely helps. As someone into raw denim, measurements on pants are a godsend.

They are starting production on a new version of the Mountain fly low. Slightly different upper.
Thanks, that's good to know. Frustrating though because I don't even have the "current" version and production is started on the new version. Oh, I know, design and even production goes down and starts so far in advance that this news shouldn't be a surprise. After decades of being a Nike fan and fan of other things/brands, I do have an idea on how the design and production processes work. It's still kinda a bummer though because you know something new or updated is already being made and we don't even have the other version in hand yet. LOL. The age old question is do you wait or don't wait?

Gotta see them in person

Attachments

• 98FEC80C-D7C2-4AEA-A24F-B50FCC2F2649.jpeg
    98FEC80C-D7C2-4AEA-A24F-B50FCC2F2649.jpeg
    652.5 KB · Views: 511
  • 863D8383-17FB-406B-9C8B-CB63AA962DB5.jpeg
    863D8383-17FB-406B-9C8B-CB63AA962DB5.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 1,038
Thanks, that's good to know. Frustrating though because I don't even have the "current" version and production is started on the new version. Oh, I know, design and even production goes down and starts so far in advance that this news shouldn't be a surprise. After decades of being a Nike fan and fan of other things/brands, I do have an idea on how the design and production processes work. It's still kinda a bummer though because you know something new or updated is already being made and we don't even have the other version in hand yet. LOL. The age old question is do you wait or don't wait?

Mountain fly low was the shoe of 2021 in my opinion. Go get one and go get the new one also when it releases. Easy.

5’7 172 lbs.
pants fit perfectly in a medium. I like a baggier fit but a large might be too long.

Recommend 10/10

Nike ease pants.

Got both colors at retail. Don’t mind paying for another colorway

Last edited:
Damn… Ordered MF Low this mourning on NDC-JP and I’m on my way home now (It’s little past 7:30pm on JST). Just got notification e-mail from Nike’s designated carrier stating that the item is also on the way to my home now and it should be arriving between 8:00 - 10:00pm on 2/4…

^ If that’s Moc 3.5, I believe different colorway is on the way tho. NDC-JP’s ACG page stated so in its SP22 teaser kind of advertisement.

BTW, ordered MF Low was delivered before…., 9PM last night which basically means I received the item just 11 hours after placing the order… By far, the quickest shipping from the Swoosh in my 20+ years of experience purchasing something off from them directly.

Last edited:
my homie asked me to pick the olive jacket up for him on ndc a few days ago with a discount code since I was placing an order anyway. figured it'd be a thicker winter type jacket since it was the same as exact name and price as the USA one, minus the mention of it being "packable" on the olive description. thought that was just a mistake by nike, but man this thing came in and it is definitely not a winter jacket and pretty thin. could definitely be packable if you roll it up tight :lol: just a heads up for anyone thinking about ordering it to wear in colder weather.

Nike ACG Therma-FIT ADV Rope De Dope Men's Packable Insulated Jacket
Nike ACG Therma-FIT ADV Rope De Dope Men's Jacket

my homie asked me to pick the olive jacket up for him on ndc a few days ago with a discount code since I was placing an order anyway. figured it'd be a thicker winter type jacket since it was the same as exact name and price as the USA one, minus the mention of it being "packable" on the olive description. thought that was just a mistake by nike, but man this thing came in and it is definitely not a winter jacket and pretty thin. could definitely be packable if you roll it up tight :lol: just a heads up for anyone thinking about ordering it to wear in colder weather.

Nike ACG Therma-FIT ADV Rope De Dope Men's Packable Insulated Jacket's Packable Insulated Jacket
Nike ACG Therma-FIT ADV Rope De Dope Men's Jacket's Jacket

great info, was thinking about copping the USA one earlier today but gonna pass if it’s that thing and doesn’t seem to be well insulated. prob just spend a little extra for one of the newer arc atom lt colors instead

great info, was thinking about copping the USA one earlier today but gonna pass if it’s that thing and doesn’t seem to be well insulated. prob just spend a little extra for one of the newer arc atom lt colors instead
it's possible the usa one is thicker since it doesn't mention that it's packable. figured I'd give everyone the heads up on the regular one though

Lungs hoodie, ease pants and mountain fly gtx’s today….
The ease pants are amazing and fit TTS unlike most of the recent acg pants.

I’ve been wearing these mountain fly’s for pretty much a month straight and I’m in love with them.

Waiting for the low Gore-Tex versions to drop. These look ill.

Waiting for the low Gore-Tex versions to drop. These look ill.

I'm patiently waiting for the Gore-Tex Lows to drop as well. Hopefully before next fall or winter. Ha Ha. Would love to have them now, we've got snow here - would really like to try them out in it.

Size 10.5 Olympic up on eBay.

That’s my size! Already too rich for me blood with 9 days to go. Wish I could blow $800+ on these 😭

Speaking of the GTX lows they are up on at least two sites in Japan for the equivalent of $190.
More than 2 for sure. Atmos, Undfeated, A+S, Bait, Forget Me Not, SNS..., BTW NDC-JP took both down completely from the site tho.

PS. Oh…, I guess they are back on NDC as sold out now… (Only viewable on their site and disappeared from the app completely tho.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom