NIKE ACG thread

Score at the Buy/Sell/Trade spot today. The sole is my favorite part, I don’t think they’ve ever been worn

Attachments

• E818F3BB-013F-44DF-94B7-7BA1FEDD2495.png
    E818F3BB-013F-44DF-94B7-7BA1FEDD2495.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,223
Have you been getting them on sale? I’ve seen them on sale at times for like $47. Waiting for a good deal on a color I want.
the triple black i ended up paying retail,.the purples, sig zane, and dark teal i got on sale.

I don't know whether to go for a 14 or 15. And I don't know if they'll sell fast or what...I'd like to get both to try on but with a SNKRS launch I'd have to try for both colorways in different sizes.

The last ACG I tried was the Terra Gobe in my true size 14 and they were too short.

Any one coppin 04/22 per SNKRS app
A07C38D3-C45F-4D45-AEAF-E03F05BE45CC.jpeg
Gonna nab one of each of I can, I’ve never had a pair so I’m in the same boat size wise. I’m just gonna order TTS in one and a half size up in the other. I know it was in the thread a while back, but do they fit true to size?

Gonna nab one of each of I can, I’ve never had a pair so I’m in the same boat size wise. I’m just gonna order TTS in one and a half size up in the other. I know it was in the thread a while back, but do they fit true to size?
I don’t own a pair of lows. From what I remember people were saying TTS for low and .5 up on highs. I got a pair of Highs and .5 fit well, especially with thicker hiking socks 🧦

If anyone has any leads on the high top mountain flys size 12 at retail or below please lmk. I try to never pay retail for ACG anything but looks like I got no choice if I want these mountain flys

Back
Top Bottom