NIKE ACG thread

^
37D893BB-5EFC-4DF2-9BB7-E960CF38E4D4.jpeg

via US11
IMG_9431.JPG

Ordered The Black HIKE Tee Today And Should Be Here Monday.

An Idea When The “Coming Soon” Items Will Release On Nike? :nerd:

Got My Eye On Those Black Trail Shorts

Ordered The Black HIKE Tee Today And Should Be Here Monday.

An Idea When The “Coming Soon” Items Will Release On Nike? :nerd:

Got My Eye On Those Black Trail Shorts

It varies...I had that orange "Troll" t-shirt bookmarked for like 2 months before it finally dropped. Another product was up for a month or so and then disappeared without a release.

I overpaid (even with both on sale) for the Airora sweatpants and hoodie, but NDC was pulling that "ONLY A FEW LEFT" trick so I gave in. Can't wait to wear them in 6 months lol

It varies...I had that orange "Troll" t-shirt bookmarked for like 2 months before it finally dropped. Another product was up for a month or so and then disappeared without a release.

I overpaid (even with both on sale) for the Airora sweatpants and hoodie, but NDC was pulling that "ONLY A FEW LEFT" trick so I gave in. Can't wait to wear them in 6 months lol
NDC is weird like that, I had the Iceland LS bookmarked, went from coming soon to sold out outta nowhere. The new printed neck wraps came outta nowhere, just appeared! I’m hoping those Moc 3.5 show up soon

Got a shipment! The short sleeve sweater was such an odd piece I had to order and I’m glad I did! Very comfy, puffy print, I hope they make more colors. The shorts I’m about to take a quick hike with but they’re really nice so far sitting around the apartment.

Attachments

• 267508C3-C181-43F3-8798-70EAB17DCD11.jpeg
    267508C3-C181-43F3-8798-70EAB17DCD11.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 624
Update on the Snowgrass shorts, very comfortable, easy to move in. The cargo pockets are really roomy, like 3-4 regular size PBJ sandwiches in each without squishing em. Due to that they do have a sorta “90’s” cut but overall not bad. Also the material is pretty durable, water repellent. I got a size S, I’m 5’11 about 165 pounds

Attachments

• 3FAA0DE0-BD6B-4533-9CD5-7EF5841460C2.png
    3FAA0DE0-BD6B-4533-9CD5-7EF5841460C2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 629
Update on the Snowgrass shorts, very comfortable, easy to move in. The cargo pockets are really roomy, like 3-4 regular size PBJ sandwiches in each without squishing em. Due to that they do have a sorta “90’s” cut but overall not bad. Also the material is pretty durable, water repellent. I got a size S, I’m 5’11 about 165 pounds
Shorts look good man, looking to get a pair myself. What waist size are you?

Thanks For Sharing!

I’m Interested In That Pair Without The Cargo Pockets And Am Now Thinking An XS Might Be Best If You Went S 🤔

Got me thinking now, I'm w33, thinking whether S or M
I have those same shorts but from last year. I'm 5'9, 157 and got a medium. They fit perfect to me. The waist band has elastic and you can't tighten the belt as well.

My recommendation would be a M for you.

(no liability. these are my opinions and I cannot be held legally responsible if they don't fit)

I have those same shorts but from last year. I'm 5'9, 157 and got a medium. They fit perfect to me. The waist band has elastic and you can't tighten the belt as well.

My recommendation would be a M for you.

(no liability. these are my opinions and I cannot be held legally responsible if they don't fit)
Thanks dude. Might try the M just to be on the safe side. Now deciding between the green or black pair…

This might be a silly question but imma ask anyways. I picked up a pair (2) of the resent mountain fly highs goretext for what I thought was going to be the start of my winter/cold weather journey. But life happens and winter came and past. Now it’s summer lol. My question is do you guys think it would be bearable to hike in the highs on a hot day. Or would my feet suffocate. Right now I’m not ready to drop more money on a pair of lows or even another shoe. Appreciate the feedback in advance 🙏

This might be a silly question but imma ask anyways. I picked up a pair (2) of the resent mountain fly highs goretext for what I thought was going to be the start of my winter/cold weather journey. But life happens and winter came and past. Now it’s summer lol. My question is do you guys think it would be bearable to hike in the highs on a hot day. Or would my feet suffocate. Right now I’m not ready to drop more money on a pair of lows or even another shoe. Appreciate the feedback in advance 🙏
They don’t run that hot imo. I wear them sometimes during rainy summer days

It's started to get into the 80s here and I've been wearing the MF GTX without issue. If you were going on a real trek you could always bring a pair of backup socks.

Back
Top Bottom