NIKE ACG thread

I was too late. Was it a shock drop on the green Mountain Lows last night? Or was there a way to know? I would have much rather had that color than the purple I snagged last weekend.

But I see there are two new colors of Mocs up…maybe they dropped at the same time as the MF Lows yesterday/last night?
Those MF lows dropped at 10am on Friday with no notification. I just so happen to search acg on Nike and there they were.

Those new MTN Fly low colors are rad, I don’t wear my Gtx ones enough to justify another pair for 185. Those all black MOC 3.5 though…. I got a pair of the driftwood delivered but I won’t be able to even try them on till Tuesday, wearing my 3.0 in the meantime

30% off on the MF lows, tempted at the price but want to hold out for the white/black pair

ACG Mountain Fly SE Lows for $75 + shipping, sizes 4, 5.5 - 10 - https://www.onenessboutique.com/pro...e-dq1979-500-canyon-purple-amethyst-wave-doll

All the ACG Madas for $65 + shipping - https://www.onenessboutique.com/products/nike-acg-air-mada-dm3004-002-black-anthracite

Last edited:
Finally got to take the GTX mountain fly’s on the hike I bought em for! There’s a small section of river, almost a stream to get to the main section of the park, it was about 85 degrees and humid but beautiful regardless. If anyone is in Pittsburgh it’s called Seldom Seen Greenway, took me around 2.5-3 hours to hike around half the perimeter of the 100 acres. The tread was a dream on the looser dirt sections of the trail, especially the shale nearer water

Attachments

• AF564065-E56D-44C7-A1FF-A6FC16C6AD1F.png
    AF564065-E56D-44C7-A1FF-A6FC16C6AD1F.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 035B6610-095C-4210-9C06-8FD7F952624D.jpeg
    035B6610-095C-4210-9C06-8FD7F952624D.jpeg
    718.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 71954B77-3273-4FB7-BF94-E0A905682471.jpeg
    71954B77-3273-4FB7-BF94-E0A905682471.jpeg
    803.8 KB · Views: 417
Finally got to take the GTX mountain fly’s on the hike I bought em for! There’s a small section of river, almost a stream to get to the main section of the park, it was about 85 degrees and humid but beautiful regardless. If anyone is in Pittsburgh it’s called Seldom Seen Greenway, took me around 2.5-3 hours to hike around half the perimeter of the 100 acres. The tread was a dream on the looser dirt sections of the trail, especially the shale nearer water
beautiful scenery. how's the fit? would like to pick up a pair

beautiful scenery. how's the fit? would like to pick up a pair
Great, initially I got a 10, but they were slightly too big. Got a 9.5 took the insole out, put an old super thin insole in and perfect. I wear em to hike 2-3 times a week but usually quick 1-2 hours per hike

412!

Both colors are intriguing to me for sure. After the sole of my Pendleton SFB got separated, been looking for the boots type of Sneaker whose height isn’t that high like the current SFBs.

Just got my non-goretex mountain fly low 2s in… I ordered them in the same size as the MF1 lows/highs, and a half down (my tts). I almost feel like the tts size fits pretty well, and doesn’t squish the toe box like the previous version did. Not trying to start a sizing discussion for the next few pages, but that was my experience.

Back
Top Bottom