NIKE ACG thread

not exactly ACG these days but it's based off of old-school ACG

Nikelab Pocket Knife DM
July 1

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2Fnikelab-pocketknife-dm-2017-july-releases-3.jpg
These are fiyahhh

Deffff going to check these out this weekend, anyone have any comments on the fit?

Y'all right try to get everything on discount
It's not about get everything at discount it's about price matching value of product. If you like it you like it but you have to admit that price for some no frills shorts is illogical. But that's when personal value kicks in. If you like them and feel that's a fair price go for it. But paying over $50 for shorts is a rip off to me unless there is significant detail and craftsmanship. The ACG current pricing is due to hype older ACG goes and went for a fraction of the price so what are you really paying for?

Last edited:
I hear you got tech fleece shorts 20 a piece just trying to find steals and really do like the shorts but common sense will kick in and just say pass on them.

Notre is having a sale on ACG items and other brands. And if you use code "SAVE25" you get another 25% off on top of the sale. Just picked up the shirt jacket for $133 shipped, original price is $215.

https://www.notre-shop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I went with TTS but Ill be out of town when they come in so won't know for quite some time still

that's what's up

I saw someone in here say they got the olives tts and they were good

but tts doesn't mean anything to me without being compared to other shoes

I wonder if anyone has these and the regular og style prestos? thinking of getting the same size as my prestos

Did any one catch the 3 in 1 cap from LVR a couple of mins ago? It sold out before I could've checked out.

how do the acg pants fit? I'm 5'6, should I go for S or XS? Thanks so much.
They run big but it also kinda depends how you want it. I usually wear large and I bought large, it will probably be a better fit around the waist if I got medium and not as loose around the crouch area, but I feel that it will be too short if I went with a medium since it's already around my ankle area in length. But the large isn't too bad since it allows me to use a belt. I'm about 5'11" and 175-185lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

how do the acg pants fit? I'm 5'6, should I go for S or XS? Thanks so much.
These fit big as they look baggy on me even though I like a looser fit. I'm about 5'7 160 pounds and got a medium, but could def fit a small. If i was 5'8 or 5'9, the medium would be perfect IMO hahaha.

Last edited:

These fit big as they look baggy on me even though I like a looser fit. I'm about 5'7 160 pounds and got a medium, but could def fit a small. If i was 5'8 or 5'9, the medium would be perfect IMO hahaha.
They run big but it also kinda depends how you want it. I usually wear large and I bought large, it will probably be a better fit around the waist if I got medium and not as loose around the crouch area, but I feel that it will be too short if I went with a medium since it's already around my ankle area in length. But the large isn't too bad since it allows me to use a belt. I'm about 5'11" and 175-185lbs.
Last pair of ACG pants I bought fit big. Normally an XL but they fit huge. Size down might be wise,
good to hear, thanks all

Back
Top Bottom