NIKE ACG thread

.5 up was the consensus on the highs. People recommended that and worst case scenario wear thick socks 🧦

I’m A 9.5 - 10 Dependent On Sneaker So In Some Cases This 10 Might Be Considered .5 Up For Me. My Lows Are A 10 Too So Holding Out Hope Still 🤞🏾

Okay I might have to take my sizing experience back regarding the ACG Gaiadomes. When I tried on the size 9, I didn't try it with my insoles. When I did, they were sliding around like crazy. I decided to order the black one in 9 (half up) and 8.5 (true size) this time, and true size definitely fits better. Height of the toebox is maybe a hair lower if I were to try to feel the difference.

Just a heads up for those who don't know, I just noticed both the brown and black Gaiadomes re-stocked on NIke.com, grabbed some black ones :wink:

Just a heads up for those who don't know, I just noticed both the brown and black Gaiadomes re-stocked on NIke.com, grabbed some black ones :wink:

Every time I pull up the black pair it just says Sold Out.

Every time I pull up the black pair it just says Sold Out.

If you go to the Nike app and search for them, it’ll redirect you to SNKRS. Shows a decent spread of sizes.

3BE87BC7-3C51-4F07-B363-C7CB8EBD81A6.png

If you go to the Nike app and search for them, it’ll redirect you to SNKRS. Shows a decent spread of sizes.

3BE87BC7-3C51-4F07-B363-C7CB8EBD81A6.png

I think the site was cached or something because it kept saying sold even when I followed the link to SNKRS. Finally I got the sizes to show up and no 13. Bummed.

Update: I tried to wear the Gore Tex Mountain Flys without the insole and I can not do it. Night and day compared to the lows. Had to send them back...sadly. Hopefully they restock a 10 that I can grab.

Update: I tried to wear the Gore Tex Mountain Flys without the insole and I can not do it. Night and day compared to the lows. Had to send them back...sadly. Hopefully they restock a 10 that I can grab.

That was the problem for me with the highs. TTS was too tight in the toe box height, but if I went half up, I had a lot of heel slip. Lows are best for me.

^ As for donor (assuming you don’t care the colorway), NDC-JP has more attractive price. This is like $50+ with today’s currency rate.
CC99B887-E239-4675-9651-0B79F196AF32.jpeg

That's a STEAL! But I do care for the sole colorway. :emoji_sweat_smile: I need Grey midsole/soles for future projects.

That's a STEAL! But I do care for the sole colorway. :emoji_sweat_smile: I need Grey midsole/soles for future projects.
Oh, ok…. And I become aware that outsole of the one I’ve posted was actually some kind purple which probably won’t match with your project….

Back
Top Bottom