NIKE ACG thread

Brought the Moc 3.0s out for a test run to do some errands. I like them a lot.

3415113D-5A1C-4A33-8AFA-4840E24F900C.jpeg

Wasn’t able to get the Gaiadome in black but there seems to be some on SNKRS again and I happened to look today. I’m enjoying my brown pair so far. The zoom air is really comfortable.

Oh **** I'm surprised they're callin em 4.0s. I thought they were retros of the OGs. Once these alleged 4.0s start hitting 50 or less imma get a pair and toss my 3.0s

Youngfreewildin93 Youngfreewildin93 I agree OG mocs and earlier rertos of mocs are better than the new ones. But I don't think the new ones are bad enough to warrant how upset you sound. What makes you so upset about the new ones, is it the shape, colors, materials? Joints are just house shoes to me so it's not something I think too much about in terms of tech and appearance

Youngfreewildin93 Youngfreewildin93 I agree OG mocs and earlier rertos of mocs are better than the new ones. But I don't think the new ones are bad enough to warrant how upset you sound. What makes you so upset about the new ones, is it the shape, colors, materials? Joints are just house shoes to me so it's not something I think too much about in terms of tech and appearance
Nah I’m not upset from far it lol I’m just annoyed at the current ACG team for all the heat they can actually bring back. I mean it’s my Opinion but they can do better. Present acg isn’t nothing to wow about just a sub category for Nike SB now I guess. To each their own though. I know this is a niche market also.

Yeah ACG now feels like a blend of retro colorways and modern silhouettes. They've gone back to more 90s palettes and designs, but feels like they're still using some of the elements of the Errolson Hugh days

But overall ACG is still my fav current nike line. SB shoes will always be my fav but for the designs, quality, and prices (always on sale) ACG is my fav

Back
Top Bottom