NIKE ACG thread

yea itvwas delivered Saturday. Kinda disappointed how thin and lightweight it is. Feels kinda cheap. I had two giftcards i used
that's sad to hear. it looks nice in the pics.

entropy entropy i got the smith summit pants. i was suprised at how baggy they are even after i sized down. i'm short and fat and they fit nicely except the waist is almost maxed out lol. should be nice and comfortable for my trips so long as i don't eat too much.

yea itvwas delivered Saturday. Kinda disappointed how thin and lightweight it is. Feels kinda cheap. I had two giftcards i used

Thin and lightweight is what you want on a goretex rain jacket. You're probably wanting a heavier nylon/Cordura ripstop shell.

Edit: 3 layer Goretex with 20K rain rating at 268 grams. The r/Ultralight guys would love this.

Last edited:
FYI, SENSE restocked the Black/Mettalic Mountain Fly and the Khaki.

Black/Metallic Silver bit.ly/3z2o9x2
Khaki bit.ly/3JFnRAT

Can't be just me that thinks the pic of the one above is much chunkier than the previous ones? Maybe they're in different sizes?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F01%2Fnike-acg-mountain-fly-2-low-laser-orange-DV7903-800-0.jpg

that's sad to hear. it looks nice in the pics.

entropy entropy i got the smith summit pants. i was suprised at how baggy they are even after i sized down. i'm short and fat and they fit nicely except the waist is almost maxed out lol. should be nice and comfortable for my trips so long as i don't eat too much.

What color did you get? The newer ones have a thinner material now, the ones I bought have this heavy/thick material.

smith.png

Last edited:
the older ones have way better material/quality than the newer ones with the slanted pockets

Yeah I wanted to get the new colors but when I saw them instore it was disappointing how cheap they felt. New cargo shorts were cool though so I bought some haha

They look more streamlined with a less bulky profile. I'll pass though as I'm happy with the previous version and cutting down on unnecessary purchases.

Finally got my Mountain Fly Gore Tex in.
20230327_130526.jpg

Whoa... did they release these again? The upper looks like the newer version.

4/1/23 Launch per IG

D6C8F11C-FC11-4DE1-A7B4-86BBDA930040.jpeg

IMO, they look less edgier than the MF1s. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think the 2s were the predecessor of the actual 1s lol

Looks sleeker huh... still have too many MFs on ice but will consider getting a pair or two when they hit deep discount.

Back
Top Bottom