NIKE ACG thread

should be releasing on nikelab. copped 7 in both colorways in size 7 cuz said size 1/2 size down. someone on fb acronym page said tts... so fml

Anyone see the black pants in size large or would a ndc release be the last hope for now?

Edit: Nvm. Looks like NDC came thru

Last edited:
A friend bought some KMTR instore in London and confirmed they're true in length, large on width. .5 down should be safe.

Last edited:
waiting for NDC too, I knocked out waiting for End last night, release was at 2am :\

waiting for NDC too, I knocked out waiting for End last night, release was at 2am
ohwell.gif
you didn't miss anything, site died for a minute then poncho and KMTRs were just gone. 
mean.gif

decided to pass on 97s today for these, too dope.

Last edited:

you didn't miss anything, site died for a minute then poncho and KMTRs were just gone. 
mean.gif

decided to pass on 97s today for these, too dope.
i did the same haha I got the silver bullets which I really wanted but the golds would have been an impulse buy. Can't wait for these in hand

blks are "waiting for my turn"

navys are "coming soon"?

Last edited:
Anyone know when the hats are dropping on NDC? They're still saying Coming soon

i have the blue ones in cart but the nike is still loading the checkout button......o_O
switch to a different computer or phone and do it there. Thats what I did. Since I was signed in everything was saved in my accounts cart.

Back
Top Bottom