NIKE ACG thread

Bruh where are the green shorts. Is Nike only sending some of the products to retailers? Everybody entailed I’ve found with the acg drop doesn’t have them online but when I search the hashtag on Instagram I love found them in smaller boutiques in store only smh

How come the tees are two diff prices? One is $35 and one is $45? Similar colors too.

How come the tees are two diff prices? One is $35 and one is $45? Similar colors too.

i think the logos on the back
acg-mens-t-shirt-8tz4Sc.jpg

acg-mens-t-shirt-M9woN3.jpg

Nike chat said the hat was sold out an hour ago. I said that was BS since I've been refreshing the page for the past 2 hours. So bogus. I don't believe them.

Was able to scoop grey volcano t and hot punch shorts

I thought there was a grey shirt with a blue acg logo and orange acg letters. I don’t see it.

was able to finally get my order placed on SNS for the Grey hat i wanted. Shipping was $10....but if nike really are "sold out" might be my only shot at getting it

now do i order a T shirt and shorts from nike

sheesh i waited so long to decide on grabbing the emerald dog mountains for my wife that her size was sold out all over. grabbed from some random eu site. will probably take a year to get to hawaii :lol:

Back
Top Bottom