NIKE ACG thread

5'7 and went with large shirt. should be in tomorrow but from what im reading, looks like im gonna have to to exchange them for a medium, maybe small.

Just got my shirts in and they are super long, down to my knees but the fit is fine but I do have broader shoulders

Gonna return and order the medium. Hopefully they won’t be too long

C1E329EA-1F6E-489C-8A91-C29BB17124F8.jpeg

Hat from SNS is pretty nice. Scared of my tee dress, which arrives tomorrow lol.

OMG i love my shorts, def chubbies kinda fit.

my tee, went XL, usually wear XL. slightly long but the shoulders fit perfect.

i may have to cop more colors of the shorts doe

serious? aren’t you close to my height? i gotta see a pic of you with the xl shirt pulled all the way down.

i hope my Medium fits my upper body and belly ok, especially after i wash it. they haven’t even shipped it yet though.

I ordered a bunch of the apparel and it showed up today. I'm 5'8" 138 pounds. I'm not sure who can fit the tee. The small is slightly loose but goes to my knees. There's no way I can wear this with a straight face. I got the half-zip jacket and needed an XS. The crew sweatshirt in small fits slightly long but is generally ok. Hat fits great (lol)!

I ordered a bunch of the apparel and it showed up today. I'm 5'8" 138 pounds. I'm not sure who can fit the tee. The small is slightly loose but goes to my knees. There's no way I can wear this with a straight face. I got the half-zip jacket and needed an XS. The crew sweatshirt in small fits slightly long but is generally ok. Hat fits great (lol)!

I haven't tried on my gear yet, but I'm basically the exact same size as you... maybe 5 pounds lighter, depending on if I just had some pizza or not. I ordered small and xs in those. I'll report back once I pick them up from ups.

At least the design, color ways and material used on the tee is on point.

Back
Top Bottom