NIKE ACG thread

38901751_397018584165089_2563630828970049536_n.jpg

I just sat down to see whats on NT. I've been waiting for some kind of Bright Mandarin / Mowabbesque ACG clothing. And there it was. Boom Purchase made.
Copped as well. Two vests, 2 acg tees from bodega and that one from Saint Alfred. ACG is on fire lately with the old school feel. Hope I'll be able to get those bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can get some sort of warm winter ACG jacket/coat I’ll be all in. Anyone seen anything like that yet?

Man the EU getting stitched up on the clothing side of things, especially the tees we get the big standard stuff

Went to NikeLab, there are tees not on NDC yet thats better than whats offered thus far
They have the ACG letter tees in the front and another one with the ACG Pyramid Logo on the chest with graphics on the back of the T

Went to NikeLab, there are tees not on Nike yet thats better than whats offered thus far
They have the ACG letter tees in the front and another one with the ACG Pyramid Logo on the chest with graphics on the back of the T

No pics?

Went to NikeLab, there are tees not on NDC yet thats better than whats offered thus far

Are they the same ones posted in the link to saint Alfred in this thread?

^ Still trying to figure out what that print on the back actually is supposed to be. Any ideas?

^ Still trying to figure out what that print on the back actually is supposed to be. Any ideas?
No idea but I purchased the teal and the black one with the multi color pyramid on the front since im digging the graphics. I’m guessing it has to do with the earth elements?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's a cropped portion of a larger graphic with the word 'HIKE' in it or something like that. The first part looks like an 'H' and the bottom right corner looks like it could be the start of an 'I'

Will the black colorway of the Ruckel Ridge release on NDC? Was Aug 25 it’s official release date?

Back
Top Bottom