NIKE ACG thread

It’s weird how the beige cw almost had a full size run on Sunday then all of a sudden pretty much all sizes are gone.

I wonder if the backpacks will drop on Nike or on the app.

Got the Sherpa Hat in recently. I really like how the ear flaps look when they’re up. They also make it look like Uncle Chuck’s hair style :lol:
84B8CEFF-35DF-42FD-9939-01857909003F.jpeg

Got the Sherpa Hat in recently. I really like how the ear flaps look when they’re up. They also make it look like Uncle Chuck’s hair style :lol:
84B8CEFF-35DF-42FD-9939-01857909003F.jpeg

I’m mad I missed the 8.5% ebates. :smh: going to wait... hopefully it doesn’t burn me.

If nike can bring back wildwoods remastered originals were a beauty.

possibly my fave acg sneaker. can’t find some in my size, and color and condition i want.

E5954A61-F7F1-487C-B7A4-B93F55AD732F.png
C8ED4BDD-ED68-4A76-9C44-81722409A6F6.jpeg

Man I keep missing these random shops dropping the backpacks... anyone know of a spot that has the black?

Was planning on picking up these backpacks when I first saw pics, but now it just looks silly. Like a kid wearing those mini backpacks to school.

Nike backbacks are all pretty subpar, the SB ones used to be brolic back in the day. If you want an actual hiking/outdoors type backpack, get one from a hiking/outdoors brand. I'm a huge patagonia fan so I'll always vouch for them. But ACG these days is mainly just for style so don't expect any quality. (if you get quality, that's a nice surprise)

I picked up one of the Geode Teal ACG duffel bags from 21 Mercer while I was in NYC.
If you go into it expecting Head Porter quality, you're in for a sad let-down.\

It's very easy to pack/unpack and it's about the size of a fist when you pack it into the pocket. Gear itself is cheap plastic but the addition of a carabiner and wax dipped zipper tips are a nice tough.

Overall, it's a great looking bag and is a fun accessory if you're in a pinch or just want to carry a few things around but I don't recommend it for hauling anything.
The thin nylon straps will tear you to shreds.

Image from iOS.jpg

ordered the backpack for times when i need a spare bag tucked away in the car. i don't expect it to hold very much, but i had even lower expectations that the duffel would be useful given how thin and flimsy it is lol.

how big would you say the duffel is? can you fit a pair of shoes + some other stuff in there or would it be stuffed?

ordered the backpack for times when i need a spare bag tucked away in the car. i don't expect it to hold very much, but i had even lower expectations that the duffel would be useful given how thin and flimsy it is lol.

how big would you say the duffel is? can you fit a pair of shoes + some other stuff in there or would it be stuffed?

I was contemplating picking up the ACG backpack for aesthetics, however the bag techs doesn't seem that great for the price. Especially for being 15x12x4, it looks like its less than a 15L backpack too.

I actually have the Matador packable backpack for those actually looking for a better functioning backpack that's similar to the packability/convenience of the ACG one. I have this stored in my car as well just incase I'll need to carry more than my hands can hold.

posted a link of the bag I use that's similar to anyone that's interested.
https://matadorup.com/collections/m...s/matador-dl16-backpack?variant=8116303429745

Back
Top Bottom