NIKE ACG thread

yall setting that dude up for failure telling him L is ok. He def gon take an L and it aint a large

Aight fellas. Does anyone here happen to have any of the recent cargos in an S? Just got a pair of blacks from last December, and these things are glorious. If anyone is trying to move a pair in a size S pleeeeeez hit me up.

Also,

We gonna get one more Nikelab ACG release before ACG goes full retro right?

It's not suede, it's felt. I can't speak on crep protect, I don't waste my time with stuff like that because I mainly beat my shoes to death, which will be the case with my cdg mowabbs.
i usually don’t even clean my shoes but i’m hoping to at least avoid a one and done situation with these. they’re felt! interesting. i ordered something else to try out on my pair and i’ll wear em after i coat em.

i usually don’t even clean my shoes but i’m hoping to at least avoid a one and done situation with these. they’re felt! interesting. i ordered something else to try out on my pair and i’ll wear em after i coat em.
Haha good luck man. The material was made for trapping dust and dirt. I'm thinking about doing a dye job if I ever get dissatisfied with how they look dirty but for now I'm cool with all the stains and marks so far. I wouldn't recommend cleaning them with a brush, hell I dunno what would work.

we are up again ....& they brought back the "hike nike" logo with the cartoon, winter collection 2018 !!!!!!!!!!
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-1.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-9.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-4.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-8.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-3.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-5.jpg

nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-6.jpg
nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-7.jpg

nike-acg-winter-2018-collection-2.jpg

this year, i bought a thick hoodie and a denim jacket. both are pretty much useless here where it doesn't even get that cold.
now, i'm being tempted to buy that acg hoodie. ughh. those ruckel ridges look great too.

Woah. Need jacket, black fleece, and them brown ruckels... mad I didnt cop a pair of the blacks.

When's the drop date for the new collection? I'm excited for it!

The Purple Hike-squatch tee will be mine. I wonder if there'll be more than two color opts for it and if more earflapped caps will drop too? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom