NIKE ACG thread

Pic of my ubiq sale pickups

Attachments

• 20190205_113046_HDR.jpg
    20190205_113046_HDR.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 50
Got the medium cargos in and they fit like a large, as akin to other acg pants, gonna see if I can get them tailored, if not anyone interested? Retail @ 185 would be cool shipped

Got the medium cargos in and they fit like a large, as akin to other acg pants, gonna see if I can get them tailored, if not anyone interested? Retail @ 185 would be cool shipped
If you don't mind me asking, what waist size are you usually? Got M in the last acgs but wondering if I could do a small in these new ones.

I am in same boat, funny I was also thinking about getting them tailored but am gonna hold off a little while longer. Holding out for XS but maybe all those heading to Asia for that drop later this month. I can't believe how baggy they are in the back! Was wishful thinking anyway, I pretty much knew they wouldn't fit but was smallest I could cart.

New items up on NDC

Yeah, few things been trickling in today.. I'm on high alert for sure..

I noticed that a majority of the collection is up on the Japanese NDC. That woman’s Anorak looks dope as hell.

The cargos are up there as well but they’re listed as “coming soon.”

I noticed that a majority of the collection is up on the Japanese NDC. That woman’s Anorak looks dope as hell.

The cargos are up there as well but they’re listed as “coming soon.”

I hope that means we'll be getting a proper drop of the cargos on the US site

Went to my local Nike outlet over the weekend (SoCal), they had two of the NikeLab ACG Down for almost 40% off (it was around $400), size XL and XXL (MASSIVE fit though)

Back
Top Bottom