NIKE ACG thread

32712054747_634c629c50_b.jpg

Had a chance to see these in person and tried them on. Sizing suggested on Nike.com is right for my personal case. I tried 1/2 a size up and got a looser fit all-around. My true size was comfortable, but the area most snug was where my toes are.
Want the blue but the more pics I see the yellows are growing on me. Just tough color to rock often unless yellow is your thing but I still like it.

so you stuck with your true size? i went true to size on snkrsand just noticed in the description they recommend half size up

I didn't buy it yet because I'm still debating. Also just bought a bunch of shoes, so I'll wait a little. :lol: If I had to choose... I'm likely go 1/2 size up. For the trails, I got some socks that I picked up from Costco and they're thick socks (comparable to the thickness of the Nike Elite basketball socks). With thin socks, you can go TTS and I think that'll work.

Want the blue but the more pics I see the yellows are growing on me. Just tough color to rock often unless yellow is your thing but I still like it.

I'm also torn now, too. My original choice is yellow, but the blues look great, too.

Pictures from Afew:

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-313.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-314.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-315.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-316.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-317.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-318.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-37.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-38.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-39.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-310.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-311.jpg

I didn't buy it yet because I'm still debating. Also just bought a bunch of shoes, so I'll wait a little. :lol: If I had to choose... I'm likely go 1/2 size up. For the trails, I got some socks that I picked up from Costco and they're thick socks (comparable to the thickness of the Nike Elite basketball socks). With thin socks, you can go TTS and I think that'll work.

I'm also torn now, too. My original choice is yellow, but the blues look great, too.

Pictures from Afew:

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-313.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-314.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-315.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-316.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-317.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-amarillo-racer-blue-black-318.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-37.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-38.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-39.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-310.jpg

afew-store-sneaker-nike-acg-react-terra-gobe-hyper-royal-lucid-green-black-311.jpg

These are super nice but I live one block away from the Nike clearance store and ACG sneakers always end up there. I’ll definitely cop them at some point but not at full price. They look great in these pictures though.

These are super nice but I live one block away from the Nike clearance store and ACG sneakers always end up there. I’ll definitely cop them at some point but not at full price. They look great in these pictures though.

Damn, that's a nice luxury, haha. I'm eager to pick them up from Notre with that discount, because it's free shipping and no tax, which makes it cheaper than a regular 20% off + tax for where I live. Not gonna rush though.

CDG mowabbs were delivered within 24 hours of ordering, really impressed with them in hand. Had to wear them out today.
thanks rfx45 rfx45 @JPS

acdg.jpg
You order these from Barneys? I placed an order for them last week but status still says processing on it. Pretty sure its going to get cancelled unfortunately!

You order these from Barneys? I placed an order for them last week but status still says processing on it. Pretty sure its going to get cancelled unfortunately!

Yeah I ordered them Thursday morning last week. If you ordered earlier in the week, I'd definitely email them, it looks like they only have one size left, so if you're not a 13 you're probably out of luck there

you guys went tts?

is the upper tights like on the epics? or are they more forgiving?

Upper is not very forgiving and the rubber toe cap makes your foot a tad scrunched if they're too small.

Back
Top Bottom