NIKE ACG thread

i wish that olivia kim mowabb was more original. looks like she just ripped off an OG colorway. still very nice but not deserving of her name attached to it.
1EC8336C-2B58-4A08-AA74-E0ADFF05D23A.jpeg

don’t get me wrong though. i love the mowabbs (along with the forces) and i’d love to get those footscapes for my wife. funds are too low right now unfortunately :frown:

Anybody copped these? Just wanna know the sizing. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-30-20-15-34-595_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-30-20-15-34-595_com.android.chrome.png
    568.3 KB · Views: 1,131
Quick little review we did on the Nike Mowabb x Olivia Kim for those who may be interested. Enjoy!

Nice great review man! Thanks for that... One question, you wear the same size in the 2007 and the 2015 pairs you have but these Olivia Kims run tighter right? I got the OK's in the size I normally wear in the 2015 Rattans, and it was way too tight.
So I'm gonna get .5 up when they drop tomorrow...

Nice great review man! Thanks for that... One question, you wear the same size in the 2007 and the 2015 pairs you have but these Olivia Kims run tighter right? I got the OK's in the size I normally wear in the 2015 Rattans, and it was way too tight.

Thanks for watching. And yea, my 2007s and 2015s are the same size. The Olivia Kims felt tight when first putting them on, but wore them for 2 days straight now and they broke in nice. I'm gonna go for a half size up tomorrow though just to get that perfect fit.

Thanks for watching. And yea, my 2007s and 2015s are the same size. The Olivia Kims felt tight when first putting them on, but wore them for 2 days straight now and they broke in nice. I'm gonna go for a half size up tomorrow though just to get that perfect fit.

Sweet thanks man! Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks for the review. Good stuff my G. My man hit the trifecta with "Pure fire, so wavy, these are lit" :rofl:

Hello my frnd, excuse me for bad eng xDDD
I want to buy ACG react terra gobe (bv6344-300 is model wich one i want)
On nike sites and more sites everyone recommends is to buy half zip up 1/2.
I have 1 que for all u who have this shoes. i will not use for forest and mountain trails, i want to use only for lifestyle (streetlife asphalt XD)
I am a size 44EU 10 US 9GB 28CM, buy a size 44EU(10US) or 44.5 EU(10,5US)

And again excuse me for the bad eng <3

Hello my frnd, excuse me for bad eng xDDD
I want to buy ACG react terra gobe (bv6344-300 is model wich one i want)
On nike sites and more sites everyone recommends is to buy half zip up 1/2.
I have 1 que for all u who have this shoes. i will not use for forest and mountain trails, i want to use only for lifestyle (streetlife asphalt XD)
I am a size 44EU 10 US 9GB 28CM, buy a size 44EU(10US) or 44.5 EU(10,5US)

And again excuse me for the bad eng <3
I run between the same sizes you are asking about... I got a 44 and wish I got a 44.5. Going half up is much better as they run short and have a rubber toe guard that doesn’t give much. Hiking or no hiking it’s just more comfortable to go up.

Back
Top Bottom