NIKE ACG thread

I think they fit true to size. I have a set of the black ones, (CD7646-011), in a size XS. My normal waist is anywhere from a size 28-30, depending on the manufacturer. I wear almost all shorts/pants in a size small from Nike. These cargos I have in a size down fit snug. They are tight, but not uncomfortable tight. I got these for cheap at an outlet return, so I didn’t have a choice in sizing. If I had a full size run to chose from, I’d prob pick a small. Having said that, the cargo pocket on these pants is massive. I feel like I could fit an iPad mini in them :lol:

Appreciate the reply, I went ahead and ordered a large the other night before my coupon expired. Had a GC too so was able to cop for ~$55 after tax. I’m a 32/33 waist so I’m expecting them to be a touch big, but is the belt pretty functional in tightening them up if needed?

^ the belt can tighten them up pretty well I’d imagine. I don’t know for sure, since the xs is snug for me. They could stay up just fine without a belt for my sizing.

What’s sizing like on the packable jacket?? And how is it comparable to the hoodies?
usually a XL-XXL in Nike just depending but the hoodie fits perfectly in terms of length but is baggy af

1578516596125.png

Came in yesterday, lounged around the house a bit.

What’s sizing like on the packable jacket?? And how is it comparable to the hoodies?
usually a XL-XXL in Nike just depending but the hoodie fits perfectly in terms of length but is baggy af

if you’re referring to the packable rain jacket, I went asize down from my normal Nike (small to extra small). It fits quite nicely. To add to that, usually for the baggy acg stuff, a size xs was still jumbo on me.

Comfort's good. React would've made these perfect but they're still soft and the lining is really cozy. I went with my true nike size (same as aj1, am1, dunk) and they fit well. Roomier by the heel than forefoot, but no slippage. A little wide, length is true.

Got the same color and went TTS as well. Was able to get em for cheap so wanted to give them a try. Easy wear. I wanna see more colorways

Definitely copping a pair of the Mocs on sale. Look like great airport shoes.

Created and tested in Oregon, the ACG Zoom Terra Antarktik ensures warmth and weatherproofing during the winter season. Highlighted by a Gore-Tex upper, which keeps the elements out, the shoe incorporates reflective hits along with an easy-entry Velcro closure (inspired by the sleeves on ACG’s technical winter jackets). The shoe also features an aggressive sticky rubber outsole and new lug configuration, providing traction on the most difficult surfaces, along with Zoom Air cushioning underfoot.

The ACG Zoom Terra Antarktik releases January 16.

1579009659774.png

1579009671183.png

1579009683797.png

Back
Top Bottom