NIKE ACG thread

I wear a size 12m US in zaherras. Can anybody help with sizing on Deschutz? Will a size 13m US be too big ? Found them for a steal!!

I'm a 10.5 in Zaherras (and every other Nike except OG Huarache Run & Mountain Flys). 10s in Deschutz fit correctly. 11 in sandals don't work for me. A half size up (11 in my case) would be slightly too big; a full size up (11.5 ....if it existed) would be way too big. For you, it would be a full size up and unlikely to fit properly I think. Does a 13 slide fit you length wise? Deschutz have straps, so you may be able to get away with it, but I'd hunt down your correct size if I were you.

I'm a 10.5 in Zaherras (and every other Nike except OG Huarache Run & Mountain Flys). 10s in Deschutz fit correctly. 11 in sandals don't work for me. A half size up (11 in my case) would be slightly too big; a full size up (11.5 ....if it existed) would be way too big. For you, it would be a full size up and unlikely to fit properly I think. Does a 13 slide fit you length wise? Deschutz have straps, so you may be able to get away with it, but I'd hunt down your correct size if I were you.

Perfect example of everybody's feet is different. The only issue I have with going US7 with my Deschutz is I cant fully close the strap, I can only close it halfway through and I'm not wearing socks. Maybe my feet's too fat? I mean lengthwise the US7 is fine but yeah I wanted to be able to fully close the strap so I thought maybe going for an US8 was a better choice for me. Too late for me I guess maybe the Deschutz will loosen up with wear?

Zoom AOs seem to have disappeared. Was hoping to find an 11.5 on sale, preferably blue void, but at this point would take any.

Is ACG a functional line or a lifestyle line. I love hiking and I need something will hold up. I have stressed tested my Adidas Free Hiker, hiked Table Mountain in Cape Town, SA and Old Rag, VA.

Is ACG a functional line or a lifestyle line. I love hiking and I need something will hold up. I have stressed tested my Adidas Free Hiker, hiked Table Mountain in Cape Town, SA and Old Rag, VA.
Kind of both, but these days more lifestyle. Some products do feature water resistance and use materials like ripstop or goretex for protection and durability. For casual hikes they're fine but with your experience I'm sure you know that other brands like arcteryx, salomon, sorel, merrel, whoever else REI sells is going to be much better than ACG.

First day off the concrete in these and I’m happy with them(hiked 3.5 miles)
I do think I’ll like these more in summer. Did my best not to get my feet socks wet today but seemed like the drain holes in the bottom let some water in.

Attachments

• C0BDF913-AA9C-41DE-8F78-6DDE3715640F.jpeg
    C0BDF913-AA9C-41DE-8F78-6DDE3715640F.jpeg
    451.9 KB · Views: 159
I've got a slew of things headed my way...late night perusing led me to a retailer in EU who had all newly released ACG stuff listed at 70% off, which was short-lived. It was likely a mistake, but they shipped my entire order.

nike-acg-mens-cargo-short-dh8347-004-0.jpg nike-acg-legacy-91-unisex-trucker-cap-dc9086-010-0.jpg nike-acg-nrg-wyland-mens-t-shirt-dc5358-070-0.jpg

nike-acg-mens-t-shirt-dc5345-121-0.jpg nike-acg-cinder-cone-windshell-mens-jacket-dc1243-010-0.jpg nike-acg-smith-mens-cargo-pants-cv0655-070-0.jpg
do u have a link for those shorts?

I've got a slew of things headed my way...late night perusing led me to a retailer in EU who had all newly released ACG stuff listed at 70% off, which was short-lived. It was likely a mistake, but they shipped my entire order.

nike-acg-nrg-wyland-mens-t-shirt-dc5358-070-0.jpg nike-acg-mens-t-shirt-dc5345-121-0.jpg

I got my items in today and was surprised to see the t-shirts pictured were a 63% polyester, 37% cotton blend. Typically, the majority of their loose T's have been 100% cotton. Guess if I had known that I would have sized down as I typically throw them in the dryer for a bit after the first wash to shrink the loose fit to the perfect size for me.

That’s a great price. They came back up on NDC for a half day at retail a couple days ago, and I was max I didn’t use my birthday coupon on them for $112; $85 shipped is way better. Just put in the order.

Fyi bought a pair of Nike ACG Cargo shorts and they are baggy af. Other ACG shorts in small fit me fine so heads up for anyone buying cargos.

Back
Top Bottom