NIKE ACG thread

I love the AOs though I live in California. I always wear them without socks, I think they're meant to be worn that way. I mainly wear them casually: running errands, playing outside with the kid, canoeing. I'd pack it to Hawaii for hiking and casual wear whenever I make it back.

For hiking I always wear Nasus instead because of the dirt/dust getting in like you said.

Thanks for the note. I'm also in CA.... I'm sure you're right about the no sock thing; that would make the most sense even if you're not wading thru water. Cheers.

468218B2-7A90-4106-9341-94BB53683455.jpeg

:smokin

New season also dropped in Singapore. Prices are a bit steep, in my opinion. Will be copping the lime Deschutz if they go on sale.

Starting to slowly get back into the groove of normalcy and want to hike soon. Has anyone hiked in either versions of the Mountain Flys yet?

I have the lows... recommend half size up if you have wider feet. I'm a big fan but quality wise the Antarktik's are higher quality since they have Gortex.

Starting to slowly get back into the groove of normalcy and want to hike soon. Has anyone hiked in either versions of the Mountain Flys yet?

I’ve hiked in the highs and lows here in the mountains of San Diego and they do great! I will say when I want to do a bit of running while on the trails, the lows are more flexible (no goretex) and the response from going up and down mountains is a bit more stable, especially if you are scrambling rocks.
AA804B05-33A4-4BB8-8D45-2A5525403604.jpeg

I’ve hiked in the highs and lows here in the mountains of San Diego and they do great! I will say when I want to do a bit of running while on the trails, the lows are more flexible (no goretex) and the response from going up and down mountains is a bit more stable, especially if you are scrambling rocks.
AA804B05-33A4-4BB8-8D45-2A5525403604.jpeg

That's awesome; thanks for your insight! Do you feel the difference of breathability between the lows and the highs? I only have the highs and have only worn them for the rainy days but have not worn them for hiking just yet.

Completed the San Elijo 10K race in MFL’s… better than the actual Nike Trails. Only now to find a way to lock down the laces without cutting them.

if you liked the peg 36 trail, the kiger 7 is pretty good for trail running.

if you liked the peg 36 trail, the kiger 7 is pretty good for trail running.
I’ve ran in them before, too narrow for me. Went up a full size and the toe box was too much. The Goretex trails have been the right fit outside ACG.

That's awesome; thanks for your insight! Do you feel the difference of breathability between the lows and the highs? I only have the highs and have only worn them for the rainy days but have not worn them for hiking just yet.
Night and day! Now I only say this because it’s been hot weather wise and in the Highs (goretex) my feet were more sweatier than the lows (no goretex)

Night and day! Now I only say this because it’s been hot weather wise and in the Highs (goretex) my feet were more sweatier than the lows (no goretex)

Oh wow... damn, I'm pretty tempted at buying those ACG Mtn Fly Lows. I have the ACG React Terra Gobes and I really like the upper of those, which seems to be the same or similar on the Mtn Fly Lows. It's the midsole and outsole of those that make me skeptical vs. these where I'm much less skeptical about.

Deschutz first came back in May of last year. There have been subsequent releases ever since. The+ now refers to the difference in the strap materials. Great sandal. Love my pair.

Last edited:
Deschutz first came back in May of last year. There have been subsequent releases ever since. The+ now refers to the difference in the strap materials. Great sandal. Love my pair.
Had the initial BETRUE version.

what material is the + straps now?

Back
Top Bottom